Dude, what’s that by your laptop!?
Hey whiskers, it’s just a banana peel.
Are you sure?
Of course, I just ate the damn thing.
I don’t know. I’m gonna check it out. Stay back and cover me.
Yeah, kinda looks like a banana peel….
- How to say “I love you” in Japanese – 47 different ways 【Videos】 103views
- Japan’s 10 best ryokan inns and top 10 hotels, as chosen by foreign visitors 25views
- Japanese work ethic tested, how high of a fever will you run before calling in sick? 24views
- Twitter artist reimagines 64 pokémon as “Substitute” plushies to adorable results 15views
- Guy asks Twitter to decode late uncle’s encrypted message, gets results in matter of hours 14views
- “Let them eat furikake!” says Mayor Hashimoto as Osaka school lunch saga rumbles on 13views
- Ouch! Ouch!! Ouch!!! Man in China hit by three cars while “crossing” the street 12views
- Timpani drummer’s crazy finale is startling, funny, more metal than you’d expect from a symphony 8views
- More adorable photos from Japan’s fox village 8views
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building now accepting applications to watch first sunrise of 2015 7views