Customs authorities in South Korea are pleased to announce that they have cracked a smuggling ring in which gold was brought into the country via people’s cracks. Police have issued warrants for the arrest of the alleged mastermind of the crime, a 47-year-old man going by the name of Zou, along with eight accomplices.
Excuses are like anuses; everyone’s got one. That’s the reasoning behind the Edible Anus line of chocolates created in England. These handcrafted chocolates represent something that transcends cultural boundaries to offer creamy sphincter shaped goodness to the whole world, even reaching Japan where netizens have been left open-mouthed at the idea of munching on a chocolatey orifice.
Monopterus albus also goes by the names “swamp eel” or “rice eel” and is a nocturnal carnivorous fish which feeds on frogs, shrimp, and turtle eggs. They have bristle-like teeth and sometimes are colored bright-yellowish shades.
At this point, you all must be thinking, “Gee, that sounds like it would feel great on my butt.” However, we urge you to stop and strongly consider the pitfalls of introducing an eel to your anus.
To clarify our point, here’s a horrifying and disgusting story from China.
- Philip Kendall
Apr 3, 2013
Now here’s a tale that will have you squirming in your seat: a 59-year-old man from Xiaogan, China has ended up going under the knife after inserting a 20cm-long length of wire into his colon. When asked why he would do such a thing, the man commented that he had simply been “bored” but then found that he could not remove the wire once he had fed it all the way in.
- New video from Wagakki Band “Hanabi” is an original, awesome song【J-Tunes】1
- What turned Tokyo Disneyland into the Loneliest Place on Earth last weekend?2
- Pikachus overrunning Yokohama in the cutest rodent invasion ever 【Video】3
- Blogger’s silly video of types of dancers at Singapore clubs is trending in Japan4
- Chiro the corgi talks, shakes hands, wiggles her bootie, and wins our hearts5
- Darth Vader to Japanese dictionary released, selling like Tusken bread6
- Man in China steps into “royal rumble” to save the day, maybe goes a bit too far【Video】7
- Hairy armpit selfies have invaded China’s biggest social networking platform【Photos】8
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker9
- These four Siberian Huskies probably have more followers than you on Instagram!10
- Little kid causes a stink after parents tell him to poop in his seat during Delta Airlines flight1
- 16-year-old girl arrested for beheading classmate in Japan’s Nagasaki Prefecture2
- This watermelon might be the most disappointing thing you see today3
- Gamer discovers his deceased father’s ghost on an old Xbox game, challenges it to a race4
- Internet survey sheds light on how Japanese women deal with the hair ‘down there’5
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker6
- Vietnamese man, angry at wife, hatches bizarre revenge scheme: Cut off his own penis7
- Five amazing Japanese Starbucks locations that let you keep sightseeing as you take a break8
- 10 obscure Japanese vending machine drinks that fly under the beverage radar9
- Two people tragically die after Chinese woman drops her cell phone into a cesspool10
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!1
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker2
- Life’s not perfect? Says who? This woman’s life is too perfect to be true!3
- Japanese politician screams and cries at press conference as he defends expenses claims【Video】4
- Japan’s Glico lets snackers turn their empty boxes into augmented reality sets for Doraemon!5
- “Retweet if you thought I was a girl”: This beautiful young man, in his own words【Photos】6
- Little kid causes a stink after parents tell him to poop in his seat during Delta Airlines flight7
- Japanese giant salamander caught taking a stroll on land8
- German team hero Mario Gotze wins World Cup, later loses dignity thanks to gross pic9
- These anime mascots are just what the World Cup has been missing!10
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker1
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!2
- Samurai in Brazil shows off incredible freestyle football skills ahead of World Cup3
- Doggy gets upset over his new haircut, walks around on hind legs like a boss for two days4
- Russian crocodile hospitalized after woman falls on it5
- Internet falls in love with Chinese cosplaying beauty, disappointed to hear she’s a guy 【Updated】6
- Not your average Bulbasaur: Mayan-style Pokemon7
- Chinese student asks for cooked sushi at Sukibayashi Jiro, gets flamed by Chinese netizens8
- The official Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist trailer just made our day【Video】9
- This amazing water cake just may be the most delicate sweet ever created!10
- Darth Vader to Japanese dictionary released, selling like Tusken bread
- Man in China steps into “royal rumble” to save the day, maybe goes a bit too far【Video】
- Hairy armpit selfies have invaded China’s biggest social networking platform【Photos】
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker
- These four Siberian Huskies probably have more followers than you on Instagram!
- Titans attack Lawson convenience stores, bring tons of anime goodies with them
- Little kid causes a stink after parents tell him to poop in his seat during Delta Airlines flight
- 16-year-old girl arrested for beheading classmate in Japan’s Nagasaki Prefecture
- This watermelon might be the most disappointing thing you see today
- Japanese scientist predicts another major earthquake in Japan by 2017
- Ryokan etiquette: What not to do when staying at a traditional Japanese inn
- Are you a solo dining expert? Rank yourself with this Korean “lone diner guide”!
- Sumida River Fireworks Festival aftermath: Not everyone in Japan has perfect manners after all