Recently posted to YouTube by Japanese user Chikatama, the following video sees white Scottish Fold Tama and his ginger pal Fufu hanging out on a typical weekday evening, too cool to start a conversation but for some reason never wanting to go home. Suffice it to say it cheered us right up!
Hello, my name is Michelle and I have an unhealthy fear of zombies.
It’s not just the scary, fast moving urban zombies like from Dawn of the Dead that get to me. Even the comedy parody zombies from Shaun of the Dead had me covering my eyes, trying to go to my happy place. I don’t know if it’s because of their disfigured bodies or their relentless quest for brains, delicious brains; all I know is zombies scare the bejesus out of me.
But despite my own anxiety when it comes to the undead, the rest of the world loves zombies. From San Francisco, to London, all the way over to Sydney, Australia, people willingly dress in zombie drag and gather together to lurch through the streets as an undead mob. Even Tokyo’s Roppongi is not immune to zombie fever, hosting the most recent zombie walk in Japan and a monthly zombie bar.
Men, no matter how old or how “masculine” they are, can learn a lot from crossdressing in public (trust us, we know).
But even if you do get the urge to unbuckle and skirt up, it can be difficult to find a time and place where going out in drag is socially acceptable. Throw in the added stress of having to coordinate an outfit and wig that sufficiently bring out your inner woman and the simple act of putting on women’s clothes and walking out the door can feel incredibly intimidating to first-timers.
Enter Onna no Ko Club, or Girls Club, a new club in Tokyo where curious men can go to experience the wonderful world of crossdressing.
A video showing a man believed to be the boss of a “host club” bar repeatedly striking an elderly taxi driver has caused outrage in Japan after it was uploaded to YouTube and Niconico video.
The video, which is incredibly hard to watch and has already been removed several times due to its disturbing content, led to internet users uniting for a common cause and demanding that the hat-wearing bully be identified and arrested.
- An Illustrated Guide to the Implications of not Washing Your Hands After Using the Restroom1
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected2
- How to date an idol: A guide to the highly improbable3
- New manga magazine for virgins guarantees your continued virginity4
- “Damn it human, help me!” One cat’s epic battle with an empty plastic bag5
- 46 Things That Surprise Foreigners in Japan6
- The official kanji of 2013 has been chosen!7
- Flash mob performing Totoro theme song will melt your heart, make you want to join in8
- Japanese Guys Take Notes! 10 Things Foreign Guys Do That Makes Japanese Girls Fall Head Over Heels9
- Pet owner builds tiny ninja house for hamster, escape panels and hidden doors galore10
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China1
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】2
- An Illustrated Guide to the Implications of not Washing Your Hands After Using the Restroom3
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea4
- Nine unusual products from Japanese designer, Oki Sato5
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour6
- The last photo of faithful dog Hachiko breaks our hearts7
- Girl runs away from home to stop her parents from buying a Japanese car8
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected9
- Cute credit cards could send you to the slammer10
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】1
- 45 adorable pictures of animals acting human 【Photos】2
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs3
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!4
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】5
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China6
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】7
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong8
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea9
- Nine unusual products from Japanese designer, Oki Sato10
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】1
- 252 of Japan’s favorite animated gifs2
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】3
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong4
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs5
- Thinking about plastic surgery? This ad may make you laugh – or it could make you think twice!6
- Meet the new model set to make manga artists’ lives a whole lot easier7
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right8
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!9
- 45 adorable pictures of animals acting human 【Photos】10
- 46 Things That Surprise Foreigners in Japan
- The official kanji of 2013 has been chosen!
- Flash mob performing Totoro theme song will melt your heart, make you want to join in
- Japanese Guys Take Notes! 10 Things Foreign Guys Do That Makes Japanese Girls Fall Head Over Heels
- Pet owner builds tiny ninja house for hamster, escape panels and hidden doors galore
- The top 10 Japanese restaurants outside of Japan
- Cakes disguised as Chinese food for under-the-radar sweet sneaking or just confusing your brain
- We live the high life with wine aged in the depths of Japan’s seas
- Toilet Theme Park Opened In Korea, There is a Rational Explanation for This
- Hey guys, unlucky with women? There’s always Latvia!
- The Top 25 Things In Japan Most Likely To Blow Foreigner’s Minds
- Men’s butts are shaped like green peppers, according to this butt illustration guide
- Survey shows Japanese workers least likely to take vacation time, most likely to hate their job