They may be a little cumbersome compared to the average mobile, but ultra-large smart phones — or ‘phablets’ as many are calling them — are most definitely on the rise in Asia, whether trendsetter Apple is on board or not. Samsung’s stylus-toting Galaxy Note II has already become a firm favourite with those who require a device offering greater ease of use than a regular smart phone but with more portability than a tablet, and competitors from Huawei and Asus aren’t far behind. And now it looks like Sony is set to come out all guns blazing with its giant Xperia Z Ultra, the latest in the Japanese electronics giant’s line of mobile devices and its first foray into the phablet scene. Oh and did we mention that it’s completely waterproof?
South Koreans like big butts and they cannot lie, but those Japanese brothers try to deny. That’s right. It looks like the big butt trend has finally hit this side of the Pacific. The first nation to fall victim to a big ol’ badonkadonk: South Korea.
One of our reporters got a first-hand experience while travelling there recently, when she stumbled across a pair of padded panties designed to give you that extra junk for your trunk.
- Critic reviews Attack on Titan movie: “I wished the titans would eat the kids so it would end”1
- Feast your eyes on yet more adorable 8-bit GIFs depicting daily life in Japan2
- See Japan like never before at “Ambiguous☆Thighs Photo Studio” 【Pics】3
- WikiLeaks reveals US spied on Japanese government and corporations for at least three years4
- Attack on Titan: Junior High is the most confusing yet amazing spinoff we’ve ever seen 【Video】5
- Wondering what to dress as this coming Halloween? We’ve got the answer! So mask. Much doge. Wow.6
- Here’s why you should never shine a black light on a used anime character figure7
- Wagakki Band releases video for new song “Akatsukino Ito,” featuring swords and dragons 【Video】8
- Counting in Japanese just became a whole lot easier with this handy infographic9
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea10
- Here’s why you should never shine a black light on a used anime character figure1
- 10 incredible tales of kindness on Japanese trains, as told by foreigners2
- Meet Asuna, the hyperreal android that will leave your jaw hanging 【Video】3
- Critic reviews Attack on Titan movie: “I wished the titans would eat the kids so it would end”4
- Girls, drink all you want! “Hangover Makeup” is in!5
- New Japanese “Rent-a-Girlfriend” Service Offers Simulated Romance, and Probably a Little More6
- Counting in Japanese just became a whole lot easier with this handy infographic7
- The ingenious (and ridiculous) ways the Vietnamese are fending off the crippling summer sun8
- Just what the heck is the Tokyo Olympics symbol supposed to be?9
- Brace yourselves, because panty-scrunchies are now real, buyable accessories10
- Age is just a number: 50-year-old Chinese model releases new photobook, drives the Internet crazy1
- Sea bunnies? Japanese netizens going nuts for super cute sea slug2
- Here’s why you should never shine a black light on a used anime character figure3
- The clean otaku only needs one thing to remove grime from an anime keychain, and it’s not soap4
- Japan’s 43-year-old sweetheart is back with a new DVD showing her in schoolgirl uniform, bikinis5
- Cute otaku Korean model entrances Japanese men online: “She can’t possibly be real!”6
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】7
- Video of Chinese couple doing it in changing room triggers Uniqlo selfie boom8
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea9
- Japanese Twitter celebrates new “Muslim Lolita fashion” trend 【Pics】10
- This is how Japan’s train-cleaning crews clean the Shinkansen in only seven minutes1
- Age is just a number: 50-year-old Chinese model releases new photobook, drives the Internet crazy2
- Gorgeous college student quits school to become a butcher, gets hailed as “Pork Princess” online3
- Japanese Twitter user’s comics depicting office-lady life will hit you right in the feels4
- Sayonara, sushi: 21 little things that people miss after leaving Japan5
- Sea bunnies? Japanese netizens going nuts for super cute sea slug6
- Executives arrested from scam dating sites that had 2.7 million users and only one female member7
- We tried Tokyo’s “rent a middle-aged Japanese man” service, and it was awesome!8
- Here’s why you should never shine a black light on a used anime character figure9
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls10
- Wondering what to dress as this coming Halloween? We’ve got the answer! So mask. Much doge. Wow.
- Here’s why you should never shine a black light on a used anime character figure
- Wagakki Band releases video for new song “Akatsukino Ito,” featuring swords and dragons 【Video】
- Counting in Japanese just became a whole lot easier with this handy infographic
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea
- Disney to release ‘Collected Works of Hayao Miyazaki’ Blu-ray set
- World’s smallest “hopping mouse” could fit into your pocket’s pocket
- Girls, drink all you want! “Hangover Makeup” is in!
- Countries become anime characters, anime characters become real men in Hetalia musical
- “Blue Dragon” Sea Slug Reminds Us That the Ocean is Filled With Strange Creatures That Look Like Pokemon
- Why just climb Mt. Fuji when you can build it with this awesome paper-stacking kit?
- Tokyo man arrested for stealing women’s “treasures” and other general creepiness
- Check out this thug on a train getting owned after picking a fight with the wrong guy
- History Channel shows our Mr. Sato to the U.S.…as a student who’ll eat anything for five bucks?!?