Have you ever had one of those moments where you wish you could just disappear and the let the world pass by? Like Harry Potter’s cloak of invisibility, Chinese artist Liu Bolin has perfected the art of being unseen. Liu uses his chameleon-like skills (and a great deal of paint) to make himself barely noticeable even in some of the world’s busiest cities. Get ready to test your eyesight and take a look at 38 pictures of Liu hiding in plain sight!
Dec 5, 2012
It came as an enormous shock to the entire team to hear that the legend that is Mr. Sato rarely visited Starbucks coffee houses.
Surrounded by the well-dressed, coffee sipping elite and with fancy lingo like “tall” and “grande” being thrown around, our reporter felt completely out of his depth at Starbucks and rarely dared to set foot inside even to grab a quick take-out coffee.
But after playing a lot of Black Ops 2 on the new office Wii U, a brilliant idea came to us…
- Industrious gamer rises to impressive new levels to promote his favorite game.1
- Epic Chinese wolf and eagle underwear lets you show off your alpha status in style 【Pics】2
- Long hair, don’t care: get tresses without the stress with super-long cosplay wigs3
- Watch over 20 drones dance in unison with a trio of shamisen players in front of Fuji【Video】4
- 8 Japanese gadgets you wish you had in your country!5
- Why does McDonald’s Japan sell more Filet-O-Fish when it rains?6
- Drawing a school girl leaping over a man firing a gun? There’s a reference book for that!7
- Stylish Japanese home gardening pod lets you grow vegetables indoors with little effort, no soil8
- Just how confusing is Japanese onsen culture for a first time visitor?9
- Japanese book “nekotan” teaches foreign language the best way possible: by talking about cats10
- Number fortune-telling: What your birth date can tell you about your own shortcomings1
- 8 Japanese gadgets you wish you had in your country!2
- Cast of this summer’s live-action Naruto stage play looks more awesome than ever in new photos3
- The people of Japan, defined in one photograph4
- Official 2020 Tokyo Olympic logos possess a little secret you might not have noticed5
- Lingerie-inspired bathing suits: The latest fashion coming this summer to Japan 【Photos】6
- Kenyan woman Photoshops herself into photos from China, ends up getting a free trip there7
- McDonald’s recruitment ad paints a grim picture of life in Japan8
- 18 Japanese kids who are completely done with today【Pics】9
- Here’s what Japanese people think of Hollywood’s recent “whitewashing”【Video】10
- Kobushi Shindan: The personality test that you can take just by making a fist1
- Japanese university “otaku class” has strict requirements: “You must watch 20 anime per week”2
- As fan art pops up for anime-style English textbook character, original artist asks for restraint3
- Every Yu-Gi-Oh! card ever, all in one place at awesome Tokyo train station display 【Photos】4
- McDonald’s Japan gets in on the April Fools’ Day fun with “new menu items”5
- Drawing a school girl leaping over a man firing a gun? There’s a reference book for that!6
- Number fortune-telling: What your birth date can tell you about your own shortcomings7
- English textbook characters get anime-style makeover to appeal to linguists and otaku alike8
- 8 Japanese gadgets you wish you had in your country!9
- This amazing water cake just may be the most delicate sweet ever created!10
- Japanese craftsmen strike again: Make an old, beaten-up book look as good as new1
- Male teacher in China cosplays as female characters, gets discovered by his own student2
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker3
- The train station that stayed open for a single school girl finally closes down4
- Super bug — Japanese entomologist encounters a real-life titan, but of the insect variety5
- Kobushi Shindan: The personality test that you can take just by making a fist6
- Awesome Samurai Armor Hoodies are looking to conquer the whole world/keep you warm7
- Final Fantasy Chocolates: The gift your gaming Valentine actually wants8
- Man creates a glorious garden of scented flowers to make his blind wife smile again9
- Trending technique for breaking apart chopsticks turns out to be clever new design by Muji10
- Why does McDonald’s Japan sell more Filet-O-Fish when it rains?
- Drawing a school girl leaping over a man firing a gun? There’s a reference book for that!
- Stylish Japanese home gardening pod lets you grow vegetables indoors with little effort, no soil
- Just how confusing is Japanese onsen culture for a first time visitor?
- Japanese book “nekotan” teaches foreign language the best way possible: by talking about cats
- Trying Virtual Reality for the first time at Bandai Namco’s VR Experience in Odaiba, Tokyo
- Kingdom Hearts orchestral world tour announced, will perform video games’ music in six countries
- Hand-drawn Sayo and Ko’s Departures short animation hits us right in the feels 【Video】
- Manga materials website offers thousands of reference poses for budding artists to download
- April showers bring May flowers, but June showers bring adorable paired Pikachu plushies!
- Pancake cafe from Fukuoka comes to Tokyo — and we love their divinely fluffy pancakes!
- Traditional Japanese tea ceremony sweets now appear in the shape of Doraemon anime cats