When you’re a little kid, any slightly long object turns into your own personal phone. The remote control, a banana, maybe even a sausage have all served as substitute talking devices for children not quite old enough to have their own fully-functional mobile device. But frozen treats, no matter how perfectly sized, have always been out of reach as a play phone, transforming into a puddle of sticky goo before the purple dragon had his turn to talk. But now you can be the envy of all those 5-year-olds yammering like fools on their pickle phones with the icePhone case that looks like a real crunch bar or popsicle.
With the unveiling of the next iteration of iPhones, the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C a lot has been said about the iPhone 5C’s official protective case. I won’t bore you with all the details, but the words “aesthetic train wreck” tend to get bandied about.
People in Japan, however, get it very much. They see the brilliant functionality that helps them with a daily chore which an app could never fulfill. It helps them garnish their dishes with grated daikon, for instance…
You’ve been through a bubble wrap case, iPhone underpants, and even talked to your friend using a piece of toast, but those are just fads. You want something that will stand the test of time. Well, every little kid has used a banana as a phone, so why not transform your iPhone into a banana? It’s timeless.
Guaranteed to impress friends, family and sophisticated women in wine bars, this Oppai (boobs) Cover by Big Mouth Toys will protect your iPhone while giving you plenty to squeeze as you making phone calls or play The Walking Dead during your daily commute…
Get a shiny new iPhone 5 for Christmas? Already own one but looking for a way to spruce it up for the new year? These covers may be just the ticket!
Designed by Japanese writer and photographer Ken Oyama, these snappy smartphone covers are sure to draw plenty of interested glances on your next train ride or visit to a trendy coffee-house.
The enormous near-symmetrical mountain has come to be known as a symbol of Japan, and the sight of it standing tall on a clear day is nothing short of spectacular. Up close, Mount Fuji is nowhere near as picturesque and is a rather unattractive mass of dark grey rock and ash, but from a couple of kilometres away there’s no denying that it has a certain majesty about it, and even native Japanese whip out their phones to take a snap of the notoriously shy mountain whenever they have the chance.
So what better way to show your love of Japan than by slipping your passport into a unique Mount Fuji passport case?
The effects of mobile phone usage on our health are still not fully determined. However, the fact is we’re pressing a device that generates an electromagnetic field against the side of the head.
For smartphone users who choose to err on the side of caution, there is the Pong Anti-Electromagnetic Case. Even if you don’t care about electromagnetic fields they also may improve your reception.
- An Illustrated Guide to the Implications of not Washing Your Hands After Using the Restroom1
- How to date an idol: A guide to the highly improbable2
- Survey shows Japanese workers least likely to take vacation time, most likely to hate their job3
- “Damn it human, help me!” One cat’s epic battle with an empty plastic bag4
- The top 10 Japanese restaurants outside of Japan5
- Your Favorite Nintendo Games As You’ve Never Seen Them Before, As Traditional Japanese Prints6
- 46 Things That Surprise Foreigners in Japan7
- Japanese Guys Take Notes! 10 Things Foreign Guys Do That Makes Japanese Girls Fall Head Over Heels8
- 【Thursday Throwback】Free Admission: 12 of Tokyo’s Best Kept Secrets9
- We live the high life with wine aged in the depths of Japan’s seas10
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China1
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】2
- An Illustrated Guide to the Implications of not Washing Your Hands After Using the Restroom3
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea4
- Nine unusual products from Japanese designer, Oki Sato5
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour6
- The last photo of faithful dog Hachiko breaks our hearts7
- Girl runs away from home to stop her parents from buying a Japanese car8
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected9
- Cute credit cards could send you to the slammer10
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】1
- 45 adorable pictures of animals acting human 【Photos】2
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs3
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!4
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】5
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China6
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】7
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong8
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea9
- Nine unusual products from Japanese designer, Oki Sato10
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】1
- 252 of Japan’s favorite animated gifs2
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】3
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong4
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs5
- Thinking about plastic surgery? This ad may make you laugh – or it could make you think twice!6
- Meet the new model set to make manga artists’ lives a whole lot easier7
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right8
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!9
- 45 adorable pictures of animals acting human 【Photos】10
- Your Favorite Nintendo Games As You’ve Never Seen Them Before, As Traditional Japanese Prints
- 46 Things That Surprise Foreigners in Japan
- Japanese Guys Take Notes! 10 Things Foreign Guys Do That Makes Japanese Girls Fall Head Over Heels
- 【Thursday Throwback】Free Admission: 12 of Tokyo’s Best Kept Secrets
- We live the high life with wine aged in the depths of Japan’s seas
- Flash mob performing Totoro theme song will melt your heart, make you want to join in
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea
- The official kanji of 2013 has been chosen!
- Pet owner builds tiny ninja house for hamster, escape panels and hidden doors galore
- New manga magazine for virgins guarantees your continued virginity
- The Top 25 Things In Japan Most Likely To Blow Foreigner’s Minds
- Hey guys, unlucky with women? There’s always Latvia!
- 92-year-old grandmother creates gorgeous traditional Japanese toys