With the plethora of iPhone cases available, it’s hard to get a truly unique one. Sure you could get one bearing your favorite anime character or sports team’s logo, but those are a dime a dozen and wouldn’t stand out for a second. No, if you want to truly be an individual, you need to slap on this iPhone case produced through the cooperation of smartphone accessory maker Hamee and pickled ginger producer Iwashita’s New Ginger. We guarantee you’ll turn more than a few heads with a 5-inch rod of ginger stuck to the back of your iPhone 5 or 5s.
- Master Blaster
Mar 31, 2014
Of course we all enjoy the mouse-pads with silicone filled breasts that we have at home. Like a scene you might find in a Norman Rockwell painting, there’s nothing more wholesome than an otaku bathing in the glow of their monitor in a darkened room, pinching those little sacs with an anime girl printed on it, is there?
But this enjoyment can only be had in our homes. In the hustle and bustle of the modern world it’s hard to find such enjoyment outside. Luckily, now with Puni Puni Case for the iPhone 5 and 5S you can enjoy a fulfilling life without having to sacrifice the freedom to pinch cartoon boobies.
- Michelle Lynn Dinh
Nov 6, 2013
When you’re a little kid, any slightly long object turns into your own personal phone. The remote control, a banana, maybe even a sausage have all served as substitute talking devices for children not quite old enough to have their own fully-functional mobile device. But frozen treats, no matter how perfectly sized, have always been out of reach as a play phone, transforming into a puddle of sticky goo before the purple dragon had his turn to talk. But now you can be the envy of all those 5-year-olds yammering like fools on their pickle phones with the icePhone case that looks like a real crunch bar or popsicle.
- Master Blaster
Sep 12, 2013
With the unveiling of the next iteration of iPhones, the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C a lot has been said about the iPhone 5C’s official protective case. I won’t bore you with all the details, but the words “aesthetic train wreck” tend to get bandied about.
People in Japan, however, get it very much. They see the brilliant functionality that helps them with a daily chore which an app could never fulfill. It helps them garnish their dishes with grated daikon, for instance…
- Michelle Lynn Dinh
Sep 6, 2013
You’ve been through a bubble wrap case, iPhone underpants, and even talked to your friend using a piece of toast, but those are just fads. You want something that will stand the test of time. Well, every little kid has used a banana as a phone, so why not transform your iPhone into a banana? It’s timeless.
- Philip Kendall
Apr 9, 2013
Guaranteed to impress friends, family and sophisticated women in wine bars, this Oppai (boobs) Cover by Big Mouth Toys will protect your iPhone while giving you plenty to squeeze as you making phone calls or play The Walking Dead during your daily commute…
Get a shiny new iPhone 5 for Christmas? Already own one but looking for a way to spruce it up for the new year? These covers may be just the ticket!
Designed by Japanese writer and photographer Ken Oyama, these snappy smartphone covers are sure to draw plenty of interested glances on your next train ride or visit to a trendy coffee-house.
The enormous near-symmetrical mountain has come to be known as a symbol of Japan, and the sight of it standing tall on a clear day is nothing short of spectacular. Up close, Mount Fuji is nowhere near as picturesque and is a rather unattractive mass of dark grey rock and ash, but from a couple of kilometres away there’s no denying that it has a certain majesty about it, and even native Japanese whip out their phones to take a snap of the notoriously shy mountain whenever they have the chance.
So what better way to show your love of Japan than by slipping your passport into a unique Mount Fuji passport case?
Protect Your Brain from Your Smartphone with Pong Anti-Electromagnetic Cases, Protection Doesn’t Come Cheap Though
- Master Blaster
Aug 9, 2012
The effects of mobile phone usage on our health are still not fully determined. However, the fact is we’re pressing a device that generates an electromagnetic field against the side of the head.
For smartphone users who choose to err on the side of caution, there is the Pong Anti-Electromagnetic Case. Even if you don’t care about electromagnetic fields they also may improve your reception.
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons1
- Chinese parenting posters from 1952 gave insightful advice that still makes plenty of sense today2
- GIF: Chinese SASUKE contestant’s unexpected fail immortalized in Web’s favorite file format3
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later4
- 50 items you can buy in Japan to spruce up your bento lunchbox5
- Gaming culture takes a hit as Sony demos its virtual reality headset with schoolgirl leering sim6
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls7
- “Women who attract chikan, and women who don’t”: The illustrated guide that’s provoking debate8
- Terrifyingly terrific haunted house’s puzzles are so tough it has a continue system9
- From Ponyo to Italy: Four delicious ways to improve instant ramen while your water’s boiling10
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons3
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat!? We called Sanrio to find out!4
- Taiwanese Tsunade cosplayer sparks debate about public decency at events5
- Visiting the South Pole and 14 other lesser known crimes in Japan6
- Sanrio says, “Hello Kitty is not a cat.” Whaaa?7
- These photos from the ‘richest village in China’ will positively blow you away8
- Philippine netizens do the makeup transformation meme to mixed results9
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】10
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】1
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later2
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls3
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons4
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】5
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat!? We called Sanrio to find out!6
- Taiwanese Tsunade cosplayer sparks debate about public decency at events7
- We swear we won’t tell anyone if you buy one of these super lifelike love dolls from Japan8
- Visiting the South Pole and 14 other lesser known crimes in Japan9
- Sanrio says, “Hello Kitty is not a cat.” Whaaa?10
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker1
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!2
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】3
- Samurai in Brazil shows off incredible freestyle football skills ahead of World Cup4
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later5
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls6
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons7
- This amazing water cake just may be the most delicate sweet ever created!8
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】9
- Life’s not perfect? Says who? This woman’s life is too perfect to be true!10
- Gaming culture takes a hit as Sony demos its virtual reality headset with schoolgirl leering sim
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls
- “Women who attract chikan, and women who don’t”: The illustrated guide that’s provoking debate
- Terrifyingly terrific haunted house’s puzzles are so tough it has a continue system
- From Ponyo to Italy: Four delicious ways to improve instant ramen while your water’s boiling
- Smash & Eat: We try a playful Korean sweet you have to hit with a hammer to enjoy
- Mobile Suit Gundam game unveiled for PS4
- Artist creates awesome anime artwork by carefully cutting a single Post-it note 【Photos】
- Pay Japan’s apology agencies to say “I’m sorry” when it’s just too hard to do it yourself
- Genius dishes can be molded freely to hold whatever you want
- The only McDonald’s in the world where the golden arches aren’t golden
- Korean Photoshop Troll Trilogy: The shocking conclusion! 【Photos】
- Adorable sumo egg cups are here to turn your breakfast table into a wrestling ring