With the plethora of iPhone cases available, it’s hard to get a truly unique one. Sure you could get one bearing your favorite anime character or sports team’s logo, but those are a dime a dozen and wouldn’t stand out for a second. No, if you want to truly be an individual, you need to slap on this iPhone case produced through the cooperation of smartphone accessory maker Hamee and pickled ginger producer Iwashita’s New Ginger. We guarantee you’ll turn more than a few heads with a 5-inch rod of ginger stuck to the back of your iPhone 5 or 5s.
- Master Blaster
Mar 31, 2014
Of course we all enjoy the mouse-pads with silicone filled breasts that we have at home. Like a scene you might find in a Norman Rockwell painting, there’s nothing more wholesome than an otaku bathing in the glow of their monitor in a darkened room, pinching those little sacs with an anime girl printed on it, is there?
But this enjoyment can only be had in our homes. In the hustle and bustle of the modern world it’s hard to find such enjoyment outside. Luckily, now with Puni Puni Case for the iPhone 5 and 5S you can enjoy a fulfilling life without having to sacrifice the freedom to pinch cartoon boobies.
- Michelle Lynn Dinh
Nov 6, 2013
When you’re a little kid, any slightly long object turns into your own personal phone. The remote control, a banana, maybe even a sausage have all served as substitute talking devices for children not quite old enough to have their own fully-functional mobile device. But frozen treats, no matter how perfectly sized, have always been out of reach as a play phone, transforming into a puddle of sticky goo before the purple dragon had his turn to talk. But now you can be the envy of all those 5-year-olds yammering like fools on their pickle phones with the icePhone case that looks like a real crunch bar or popsicle.
- Master Blaster
Sep 12, 2013
With the unveiling of the next iteration of iPhones, the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C a lot has been said about the iPhone 5C’s official protective case. I won’t bore you with all the details, but the words “aesthetic train wreck” tend to get bandied about.
People in Japan, however, get it very much. They see the brilliant functionality that helps them with a daily chore which an app could never fulfill. It helps them garnish their dishes with grated daikon, for instance…
- Michelle Lynn Dinh
Sep 6, 2013
You’ve been through a bubble wrap case, iPhone underpants, and even talked to your friend using a piece of toast, but those are just fads. You want something that will stand the test of time. Well, every little kid has used a banana as a phone, so why not transform your iPhone into a banana? It’s timeless.
- Philip Kendall
Apr 9, 2013
Guaranteed to impress friends, family and sophisticated women in wine bars, this Oppai (boobs) Cover by Big Mouth Toys will protect your iPhone while giving you plenty to squeeze as you making phone calls or play The Walking Dead during your daily commute…
Get a shiny new iPhone 5 for Christmas? Already own one but looking for a way to spruce it up for the new year? These covers may be just the ticket!
Designed by Japanese writer and photographer Ken Oyama, these snappy smartphone covers are sure to draw plenty of interested glances on your next train ride or visit to a trendy coffee-house.
The enormous near-symmetrical mountain has come to be known as a symbol of Japan, and the sight of it standing tall on a clear day is nothing short of spectacular. Up close, Mount Fuji is nowhere near as picturesque and is a rather unattractive mass of dark grey rock and ash, but from a couple of kilometres away there’s no denying that it has a certain majesty about it, and even native Japanese whip out their phones to take a snap of the notoriously shy mountain whenever they have the chance.
So what better way to show your love of Japan than by slipping your passport into a unique Mount Fuji passport case?
Protect Your Brain from Your Smartphone with Pong Anti-Electromagnetic Cases, Protection Doesn’t Come Cheap Though
- Master Blaster
Aug 9, 2012
The effects of mobile phone usage on our health are still not fully determined. However, the fact is we’re pressing a device that generates an electromagnetic field against the side of the head.
For smartphone users who choose to err on the side of caution, there is the Pong Anti-Electromagnetic Case. Even if you don’t care about electromagnetic fields they also may improve your reception.
- Blogger’s silly video of types of dancers at Singapore clubs is trending in Japan1
- That awkward moment when your phone rings on live TV… and then you make it worse 【Video】2
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker3
- Basement Jaxx’s bizarre Japan-based music video freaks us out, makes us want to dance4
- We go octopus hunting, learn how to turn octopus heads inside-out5
- Chiro the corgi talks, shakes hands, wiggles her bootie, and wins our hearts6
- Live-action Attack on Titan confirmed for 2 films7
- What turned Tokyo Disneyland into the Loneliest Place on Earth last weekend?8
- From Sailor Moon to Freddy Krueger – The lovely cosplayers of Wonder Festival9
- Baked Kit Kats now showing up in cakes, parfaits, and crepes across Japan10
- Little kid causes a stink after parents tell him to poop in his seat during Delta Airlines flight1
- 16-year-old girl arrested for beheading classmate in Japan’s Nagasaki Prefecture2
- This watermelon might be the most disappointing thing you see today3
- Gamer discovers his deceased father’s ghost on an old Xbox game, challenges it to a race4
- Internet survey sheds light on how Japanese women deal with the hair ‘down there’5
- Vietnamese man, angry at wife, hatches bizarre revenge scheme: Cut off his own penis6
- What turned Tokyo Disneyland into the Loneliest Place on Earth last weekend?7
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker8
- These four Siberian Huskies probably have more followers than you on Instagram!9
- Pikachus overrunning Yokohama in the cutest rodent invasion ever 【Video】10
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!1
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker2
- Life’s not perfect? Says who? This woman’s life is too perfect to be true!3
- Japanese politician screams and cries at press conference as he defends expenses claims【Video】4
- Japan’s Glico lets snackers turn their empty boxes into augmented reality sets for Doraemon!5
- “Retweet if you thought I was a girl”: This beautiful young man, in his own words【Photos】6
- Little kid causes a stink after parents tell him to poop in his seat during Delta Airlines flight7
- Japanese giant salamander caught taking a stroll on land8
- German team hero Mario Gotze wins World Cup, later loses dignity thanks to gross pic9
- These anime mascots are just what the World Cup has been missing!10
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker1
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!2
- Samurai in Brazil shows off incredible freestyle football skills ahead of World Cup3
- Doggy gets upset over his new haircut, walks around on hind legs like a boss for two days4
- Russian crocodile hospitalized after woman falls on it5
- Internet falls in love with Chinese cosplaying beauty, disappointed to hear she’s a guy 【Updated】6
- Not your average Bulbasaur: Mayan-style Pokemon7
- Chinese student asks for cooked sushi at Sukibayashi Jiro, gets flamed by Chinese netizens8
- The official Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist trailer just made our day【Video】9
- This amazing water cake just may be the most delicate sweet ever created!10
- Chiro the corgi talks, shakes hands, wiggles her bootie, and wins our hearts
- Live-action Attack on Titan confirmed for 2 films
- What turned Tokyo Disneyland into the Loneliest Place on Earth last weekend?
- From Sailor Moon to Freddy Krueger – The lovely cosplayers of Wonder Festival
- Baked Kit Kats now showing up in cakes, parfaits, and crepes across Japan
- Titans attack Lawson convenience stores, bring tons of anime goodies with them
- The top 20 most eagerly anticipated anime of summer 2014, as chosen by fans!
- Amazing Game Boy smartphone wallpaper brings out the Nintendo fanboy in us all
- Man in China steps into “royal rumble” to save the day, maybe goes a bit too far【Video】
- New video from Wagakki Band “Hanabi” is an original, awesome song【J-Tunes】
- How to make your own Pikachu Burgers!【RocketKitchen】
- Hairy armpit selfies have invaded China’s biggest social networking platform【Photos】
- Pikachus overrunning Yokohama in the cutest rodent invasion ever 【Video】
- Japanese deodorant sheets for ladies smell so nice some guys don’t need the actual girl