As I’m sure the vast majority of our gamer crowd is aware, it’s almost time to wrap up this year’s annual industry-oriented trade fair, E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo). RocketNews24 has already covered the big announcements for Sony and Microsoft’s upcoming consoles, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but it’s time now to take a trip through the exhibition booths, where game producers showcase their upcoming titles. Most provide game demos and release brand new trailers to introduce curious attendees to the game’s plot and basic game play. Capcom, however, took a different approach for their booth promoting the all new Dead Rising 3. It’s different in that the booth could barely be approached at all!
Warning: this article contains graphic images that some may find disturbing.
Ever the video game fans and hungry for news of upcoming titles and hardware, we sent our reporter extraordinaire Kuzo over to L.A. to check out the games event of the year. It wasn’t long, though, before he became distracted by the swathes of official swag on sale.
Thankfully, before he found himself completely over encumbered Kuzo was able to get a few snaps from the trade show floor. Check this little lot out!
Jack Tretton, president and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America, thrilled gamers today when he declared that the company will not impose any restrictions whatsoever on used games. Suffice it to say, the crowd at E3 went wild.
Seconds after the announcement had been made, a video appeared on Sony’s YouTube channel that simultaneously shows how easy it is to trade games with friends while poking fun at competitor Microsoft. Check it out after the break.
It’s the moment millions of fans have been waiting for ever since Sony first announced that its new console would be in our hands by the end of 2013: the PlayStation 4 has finally been revealed for the world to see!
And it looks…
Japan’s answer to YouTube, NicoNico Video, will be showing live coverage of the Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) in both Japanese and English!
That magical time of year when game companies throw themselves a giant party and start spilling family secrets like your drunk aunt is finally upon us. That’s right, E3 starts Tuesday! And all this week, excited fans will be glued to the blogs, chomping on the bits for new info from Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft, and many other major publishers. One company that won’t be giving a massive, blow-all-the-fuses presentation, though, is Nintendo.
Even so, that doesn’t the company is skipping the event entirely.
With just a few days to go until E3–one of the year’s biggest video game trade shows–opens its doors, we’re currently knee-deep in rumour, speculation and digital fancy. Although Nintendo has already broken millions of gamers’ hearts by stating that its presence at the event will be minimal, both Microsoft and Sony are set to show off their newest hardware, as well as give the gaming press a look at the titles we can expect to play in the near future.
According to a recent poll being hotly shared by Japanese gamers today, though, some press conferences are being looked forward to far more than others.
- 13 surprising Japanese translations of American movie titles1
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected2
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China3
- 10 Japanese foods you can make at home!4
- Chinese man leaps to his death during five-hour shopping trip with girlfriend5
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director6
- 16 films based on popular manga series hitting Japanese cinemas in 20147
- Adorable chinchilla causes Japanese netizens to have cute attack 【Photos】8
- Freshman facepalms: Japanese college students struggle to answer basic astronomy questions9
- The 6 best frozen foods at a Japanese grocery store10
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China1
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】2
- Nine unusual products from Japanese designer, Oki Sato3
- Cute credit cards could send you to the slammer4
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour5
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected6
- The last photo of faithful dog Hachiko breaks our hearts7
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director8
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea9
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong10
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】1
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】2
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs3
- 45 adorable pictures of animals acting human 【Photos】4
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!5
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right6
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong7
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China8
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】9
- The amazing disaster relief equipment of Japan’s Self Defense Force10
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】1
- 252 of Japan’s favorite animated gifs2
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】3
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong4
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs5
- Thinking about plastic surgery? This ad may make you laugh – or it could make you think twice!6
- Meet the new model set to make manga artists’ lives a whole lot easier7
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right8
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!9
- Snake being pickled to create healing liquor awakens after 3 months and bites woman10
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director
- 16 films based on popular manga series hitting Japanese cinemas in 2014
- Adorable chinchilla causes Japanese netizens to have cute attack 【Photos】
- Freshman facepalms: Japanese college students struggle to answer basic astronomy questions
- The 6 best frozen foods at a Japanese grocery store
- 12 urban legends about Tokyo Disneyland
- Too Cute For Jail? Super Hot Mugshots
- Does Xbox One’s new Kinect camera work in a tiny Tokyo apartment?
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong
- Humidify in style with artsy, all-natural humidifier
- Let’s learn a little Japanese with this dead squid in a parking lot
- Girl runs away from home to stop her parents from buying a Japanese car