Earlier this month, the Katamachi branch of the Chinese food restaurant Gyoza no Osho (King of Gyoza) in Kanazawa City, Japan, shut down after a group of men decided to drop in on the royal dumpling restaurant dressed in nothing but their birthday suits.
When flashers go from bad to feral and branch out into bag snatching, what’s the world coming to?
At about 3am JST on 16 August 2013 in Osaka’s Hirano Ward, a 26-year-old woman called the police to report that she’d had her handbag stolen, which contained 9,000 yen (about US$90) in cash. As she cycled the short journey home from work, the bag was rudely snatched from the basket on the front of her bicycle by a man who pursued and overtook her on a black scooter. She described how to identify the alleged perp—as he was “totally naked except for a pink brassiere”, he should definitely stand out in a crowd. Police commented that this style of bag snatching was a first.
There have been reports in the Taiwan media this week of a naked man walking and occasionally jogging along the street on a busy afternoon. Passersby caught the event on their phone cameras at various points along his journey.
In a strange twist, however, thanks to the blurry resolution of these cameras the man looks exactly like a real-life titan from the manga/anime series Attack on Titan. The following video illustrates just how eerily close a comparison the man makes with a titan.
A couple of days ago the above photo of a naked lady using an iPad on the subway was making the rounds on China’s microblogging site Sina Weibo. It generated over a thousand comments in a short time, many of which thinking this was another case of the ever-wonderful Photoshop trolls. However, according to an MTRC spokesperson this incident had in fact taken place.
Hey guys and gals do you want to get down and dirty with our stable of sexy pandas? Ting-Ting was a promising med student keeping herself modestly covered by thick fur. But after injuring her leg heli-skiing and getting her lower half shaved she is ready to get wild with you for just $5.95 a minute.
Recently our correspondent Kuzo was interviewing pizzerias in Sicily. As a result he found himself eating pizza all day every day. Being a gastronomic pro, our reporter was unfazed, but suddenly wondered how the sushi in Italy was. Figuring Sicily’s excellent seafood may yield some equally good sushi, he tracked down a restaurant in Palmero.
However, what he found was so shocking, he couldn’t even remember how the sushi tasted. Kuzo had stumbled on the fabled practice of nyotaimori – eating sushi off naked women.
Japan’s premier naked festival, Sominsai (Somin Festival), was held this year on January 29 at Kokuseki Temple in Iwate Prefecture.
The name “naked” is somewhat misleading though, as participants are required to wear a fundoshi, a piece of white cloth which can best be descried as a traditional Japanese G-string. This scant clothing offers little protection from the blistering, below-freezing cold participants are expected to endure. Nevertheless, the toughest of men from across Japan come to test their mettle by trekking through grueling icy course from the temple to the river that’s cold enough to make you feel like you’re dying.
I know this because I took part.
That’s right, your fearless reporter put his life at risk to bring the experience of Kokuseki’s Sominsai to you, our beloved readers.
On April 26, police in the Jinlin province of China crashed a local brothel, causing panic as staff and customers fled to avoid arrest.
One customer and his escort were caught in the heat of the moment and, having no time to dress, ran frantically through the building and outside to the roof full monty.
Fortunately for the Internet the scene was caught on camera.
- 13 surprising Japanese translations of American movie titles1
- 92-year-old grandmother creates gorgeous traditional Japanese toys2
- Your holiday (counterfeit) gift-buying guide!3
- Men’s butts are shaped like green peppers, according to this butt illustration guide4
- Godzilla remake trailer released! Aims to stay true to the original movie【Video】5
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China6
- Cat Massage Techniques Promise Happy Endings7
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director8
- Onsen trivia! Finding the hottest, highest, and healthiest hot springs in Japan9
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected10
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China1
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】2
- Nine unusual products from Japanese designer, Oki Sato3
- Cute credit cards could send you to the slammer4
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour5
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director6
- The last photo of faithful dog Hachiko breaks our hearts7
- Girl runs away from home to stop her parents from buying a Japanese car8
- Subway mini skirt peeping tom found innocent9
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea10
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】1
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】2
- 45 adorable pictures of animals acting human 【Photos】3
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs4
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!5
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong6
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right7
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China8
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】9
- The amazing disaster relief equipment of Japan’s Self Defense Force10
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】1
- 252 of Japan’s favorite animated gifs2
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】3
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong4
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs5
- Thinking about plastic surgery? This ad may make you laugh – or it could make you think twice!6
- Meet the new model set to make manga artists’ lives a whole lot easier7
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right8
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!9
- Snake being pickled to create healing liquor awakens after 3 months and bites woman10
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China
- Cat Massage Techniques Promise Happy Endings
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director
- Onsen trivia! Finding the hottest, highest, and healthiest hot springs in Japan
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected
- Shocked at the bakery – check out these pictures of bread that totally turned out wrong!
- Japanese Character Toast is the Cutest Thing Since Sliced Bread, All You Need is Aluminum Foil!
- Chinese man leaps to his death during five-hour shopping trip with girlfriend
- McDonald’s Japan now serving delicious balls of cheese and potato
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】
- 16 films based on popular manga series hitting Japanese cinemas in 2014
- Biker/Photographer gives Google Street View car taste of its own medicine
- Cute credit cards could send you to the slammer