Earlier this month, the Katamachi branch of the Chinese food restaurant Gyoza no Osho (King of Gyoza) in Kanazawa City, Japan, shut down after a group of men decided to drop in on the royal dumpling restaurant dressed in nothing but their birthday suits.
When flashers go from bad to feral and branch out into bag snatching, what’s the world coming to?
At about 3am JST on 16 August 2013 in Osaka’s Hirano Ward, a 26-year-old woman called the police to report that she’d had her handbag stolen, which contained 9,000 yen (about US$90) in cash. As she cycled the short journey home from work, the bag was rudely snatched from the basket on the front of her bicycle by a man who pursued and overtook her on a black scooter. She described how to identify the alleged perp—as he was “totally naked except for a pink brassiere”, he should definitely stand out in a crowd. Police commented that this style of bag snatching was a first.
There have been reports in the Taiwan media this week of a naked man walking and occasionally jogging along the street on a busy afternoon. Passersby caught the event on their phone cameras at various points along his journey.
In a strange twist, however, thanks to the blurry resolution of these cameras the man looks exactly like a real-life titan from the manga/anime series Attack on Titan. The following video illustrates just how eerily close a comparison the man makes with a titan.
- Master Blaster
May 25, 2013
A couple of days ago the above photo of a naked lady using an iPad on the subway was making the rounds on China’s microblogging site Sina Weibo. It generated over a thousand comments in a short time, many of which thinking this was another case of the ever-wonderful Photoshop trolls. However, according to an MTRC spokesperson this incident had in fact taken place.
Hey guys and gals do you want to get down and dirty with our stable of sexy pandas? Ting-Ting was a promising med student keeping herself modestly covered by thick fur. But after injuring her leg heli-skiing and getting her lower half shaved she is ready to get wild with you for just $5.95 a minute.
Recently our correspondent Kuzo was interviewing pizzerias in Sicily. As a result he found himself eating pizza all day every day. Being a gastronomic pro, our reporter was unfazed, but suddenly wondered how the sushi in Italy was. Figuring Sicily’s excellent seafood may yield some equally good sushi, he tracked down a restaurant in Palmero.
However, what he found was so shocking, he couldn’t even remember how the sushi tasted. Kuzo had stumbled on the fabled practice of nyotaimori – eating sushi off naked women.
Jan 31, 2012
Japan’s premier naked festival, Sominsai (Somin Festival), was held this year on January 29 at Kokuseki Temple in Iwate Prefecture.
The name “naked” is somewhat misleading though, as participants are required to wear a fundoshi, a piece of white cloth which can best be descried as a traditional Japanese G-string. This scant clothing offers little protection from the blistering, below-freezing cold participants are expected to endure. Nevertheless, the toughest of men from across Japan come to test their mettle by trekking through grueling icy course from the temple to the river that’s cold enough to make you feel like you’re dying.
I know this because I took part.
That’s right, your fearless reporter put his life at risk to bring the experience of Kokuseki’s Sominsai to you, our beloved readers.
On April 26, police in the Jinlin province of China crashed a local brothel, causing panic as staff and customers fled to avoid arrest.
One customer and his escort were caught in the heat of the moment and, having no time to dress, ran frantically through the building and outside to the roof full monty.
Fortunately for the Internet the scene was caught on camera.
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls1
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons2
- Visiting the South Pole and 14 other lesser known crimes in Japan3
- Terrifyingly terrific haunted house’s puzzles are so tough it has a continue system4
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat!? We called Sanrio to find out!5
- Taiwanese Tsunade cosplayer sparks debate about public decency at events6
- Japan’s secret garbage problem–and what you can do to help7
- Gundam creator isn’t making his new series for you, doesn’t care if you don’t like it8
- More than meets the eye, sushi in disguise! Check out these transforming sushi toys!9
- Toyota’s dance craze contest invites you to Wakudoki your way to Tokyo【Video】10
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat!? We called Sanrio to find out!1
- Taiwanese Tsunade cosplayer sparks debate about public decency at events2
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls3
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】4
- Sanrio says, “Hello Kitty is not a cat.” Whaaa?5
- Visiting the South Pole and 14 other lesser known crimes in Japan6
- Otaku generation gap – Fans in their teens, 20s, and 30s reveal what got them into anime7
- Ramen Shop Serves Mountains of Meat, Gets Customers and Laughs8
- These photos from the ‘richest village in China’ will positively blow you away9
- Philippine netizens do the makeup transformation meme to mixed results10
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】1
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】2
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat!? We called Sanrio to find out!3
- Taiwanese Tsunade cosplayer sparks debate about public decency at events4
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls5
- We swear we won’t tell anyone if you buy one of these super lifelike love dolls from Japan6
- Sanrio says, “Hello Kitty is not a cat.” Whaaa?7
- Annual ChinaJoy game expo proves to be Asia’s biggest showcase of busty booth babes!【Photos】8
- Otaku generation gap – Fans in their teens, 20s, and 30s reveal what got them into anime9
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea10
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker1
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!2
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】3
- Samurai in Brazil shows off incredible freestyle football skills ahead of World Cup4
- This amazing water cake just may be the most delicate sweet ever created!5
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】6
- Malaysian girl gets 1.6 million views on YouTube for singing about not being Korean【Video】7
- Life’s not perfect? Says who? This woman’s life is too perfect to be true!8
- Brass section rejoice! Your ideal smartphone accessory has arrived9
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat!? We called Sanrio to find out!10
- Taiwanese Tsunade cosplayer sparks debate about public decency at events
- Japan’s secret garbage problem–and what you can do to help
- Gundam creator isn’t making his new series for you, doesn’t care if you don’t like it
- More than meets the eye, sushi in disguise! Check out these transforming sushi toys!
- Toyota’s dance craze contest invites you to Wakudoki your way to Tokyo【Video】
- These photos from the ‘richest village in China’ will positively blow you away
- Boys love posing book shows you how to draw two guys frolicking by that legendary pool!
- Awesome melon bread with ice cream comes to Shibuya, so we do too!
- Nintendo unveils new 3DS models with more controls, NFC support
- Did Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto just call casual gamers “pathetic”? Well, yes and no
- Policeman throws up after questioning a suspect who hadn’t brushed his teeth in a year
- Princest Diaries: Artist uses Disney Princesses in Rape Awareness posters
- Gundam creator expresses disappointment over current state of anime voice acting