Earlier this month, the Katamachi branch of the Chinese food restaurant Gyoza no Osho (King of Gyoza) in Kanazawa City, Japan, shut down after a group of men decided to drop in on the royal dumpling restaurant dressed in nothing but their birthday suits.
When flashers go from bad to feral and branch out into bag snatching, what’s the world coming to?
At about 3am JST on 16 August 2013 in Osaka’s Hirano Ward, a 26-year-old woman called the police to report that she’d had her handbag stolen, which contained 9,000 yen (about US$90) in cash. As she cycled the short journey home from work, the bag was rudely snatched from the basket on the front of her bicycle by a man who pursued and overtook her on a black scooter. She described how to identify the alleged perp—as he was “totally naked except for a pink brassiere”, he should definitely stand out in a crowd. Police commented that this style of bag snatching was a first.
There have been reports in the Taiwan media this week of a naked man walking and occasionally jogging along the street on a busy afternoon. Passersby caught the event on their phone cameras at various points along his journey.
In a strange twist, however, thanks to the blurry resolution of these cameras the man looks exactly like a real-life titan from the manga/anime series Attack on Titan. The following video illustrates just how eerily close a comparison the man makes with a titan.
- Master Blaster
May 25, 2013
A couple of days ago the above photo of a naked lady using an iPad on the subway was making the rounds on China’s microblogging site Sina Weibo. It generated over a thousand comments in a short time, many of which thinking this was another case of the ever-wonderful Photoshop trolls. However, according to an MTRC spokesperson this incident had in fact taken place.
Hey guys and gals do you want to get down and dirty with our stable of sexy pandas? Ting-Ting was a promising med student keeping herself modestly covered by thick fur. But after injuring her leg heli-skiing and getting her lower half shaved she is ready to get wild with you for just $5.95 a minute.
Recently our correspondent Kuzo was interviewing pizzerias in Sicily. As a result he found himself eating pizza all day every day. Being a gastronomic pro, our reporter was unfazed, but suddenly wondered how the sushi in Italy was. Figuring Sicily’s excellent seafood may yield some equally good sushi, he tracked down a restaurant in Palmero.
However, what he found was so shocking, he couldn’t even remember how the sushi tasted. Kuzo had stumbled on the fabled practice of nyotaimori – eating sushi off naked women.
Jan 31, 2012
Japan’s premier naked festival, Sominsai (Somin Festival), was held this year on January 29 at Kokuseki Temple in Iwate Prefecture.
The name “naked” is somewhat misleading though, as participants are required to wear a fundoshi, a piece of white cloth which can best be descried as a traditional Japanese G-string. This scant clothing offers little protection from the blistering, below-freezing cold participants are expected to endure. Nevertheless, the toughest of men from across Japan come to test their mettle by trekking through grueling icy course from the temple to the river that’s cold enough to make you feel like you’re dying.
I know this because I took part.
That’s right, your fearless reporter put his life at risk to bring the experience of Kokuseki’s Sominsai to you, our beloved readers.
On April 26, police in the Jinlin province of China crashed a local brothel, causing panic as staff and customers fled to avoid arrest.
One customer and his escort were caught in the heat of the moment and, having no time to dress, ran frantically through the building and outside to the roof full monty.
Fortunately for the Internet the scene was caught on camera.
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong1
- Lady Gaga goes gaga for Hatsune Miku, makes virtual idol her opening act2
- Real-life barbie bares real-life face in minimal makeup selfies【Photos】3
- Doraemon meets Dragon Ball in the weirdest mash up we’ve seen today4
- Amazing Lego artist spends six months bringing Hatsune Miku into the physical world5
- So, the Dalai Lama walks into a convenience store in rural Japan… 【Photos】6
- Taiwanese student creates incredible art with materials others would throw away【Photos】7
- The extreme lengths Samsung must go to make sure your Galaxy phone works perfectly8
- Brutal four-panel comic explains why Japanese salaryman are trapped in their jobs9
- Sailor Moon in the City of Angels at LA art exhibit going on right now 【Photos】10
- Chinese Photoshop Trolls and the Half-Blood Prisoner of the Deathly Phoenix Goblet (Part 6)1
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour2
- Unfortunate Google employee forced to wander alone on eerie abandoned island for Street View photos3
- The extreme lengths Samsung must go to make sure your Galaxy phone works perfectly4
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong5
- Ten-year-old illustrator getting national attention for his unique style of portraits6
- So, the Dalai Lama walks into a convenience store in rural Japan… 【Photos】7
- See what 13 stuffed toys look like after a wash at the home spa8
- We finally get to meet Goku’s mother — and we think she’s a real cutie!9
- Sad breakfasts the morning after a fight【Photos】10
- Japanese netizens put reality on hold for a moment, fall in love with new attorney general of Crimea1
- Chinese Photoshop Trolls and the Half-Blood Prisoner of the Deathly Phoenix Goblet (Part 6)2
- Little store managers take over FamilyMart in Taiwan, hilarity and tons of cute in store【Video】3
- Unfortunate Google employee forced to wander alone on eerie abandoned island for Street View photos4
- Daughter of Osamu Tezuka, God of Manga, discovers his stash of hand-drawn sexy mouse artwork5
- Attack on Titan’s studio head talks sequels, keys to the hit anime’s success6
- 【TBT】China’s Photoshop experts will fix your bad photos, but be careful what you wish for7
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour8
- Admirers express their love for Crimean attorney general in the purest way they can: cute fan art9
- Who’s inside those theme park costumes? In China, it could be this 75-year-old woman10
- Korean high schools allow “anything goes” yearbook photos, with hilarious results1
- Taiwan’s Gravity Max – Quite possibly the scariest roller coaster in the world2
- Don’t call them fat, call them Marshmallow Girls!3
- Beautiful gym babe impresses Chinese netizens with her incredible fitness!【Pics & GIFs】4
- Japanese netizens put reality on hold for a moment, fall in love with new attorney general of Crimea5
- Picture perfect siblings of 18 years apart melt the hearts of Chinese netizens【Photos】6
- Attack on Titan’s studio head talks sequels, keys to the hit anime’s success7
- Unfortunate Google employee forced to wander alone on eerie abandoned island for Street View photos8
- Chinese Photoshop Trolls and the Half-Blood Prisoner of the Deathly Phoenix Goblet (Part 6)9
- Ghibli’s Hayao Miyazaki says the anime industry’s problem is that it’s full of anime fans10
- So, the Dalai Lama walks into a convenience store in rural Japan… 【Photos】
- Taiwanese student creates incredible art with materials others would throw away【Photos】
- The extreme lengths Samsung must go to make sure your Galaxy phone works perfectly
- Brutal four-panel comic explains why Japanese salaryman are trapped in their jobs
- Sailor Moon in the City of Angels at LA art exhibit going on right now 【Photos】
- Touching commercial pulls off a hat-trick to hit us right in the feels once again
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right
- Live-action Attack on Titan film casts lead role, sets filming location and start date
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour
- 20 crazy facts about North Korea
- A Maasai tribesman in Ginza: How Tokyo fashion empowers women a world away in Africa 【Photos】
- Cute girls are universal! Japanese netizens rave over a Chinese girl who is “too cute”【Photos】
- Gross! Kindergarten teacher pees in his female colleagues’ tea
- I thought everyone was exaggerating about how great the airport in Seoul was until I actually went there