Earlier this month, the Katamachi branch of the Chinese food restaurant Gyoza no Osho (King of Gyoza) in Kanazawa City, Japan, shut down after a group of men decided to drop in on the royal dumpling restaurant dressed in nothing but their birthday suits.
When flashers go from bad to feral and branch out into bag snatching, what’s the world coming to?
At about 3am JST on 16 August 2013 in Osaka’s Hirano Ward, a 26-year-old woman called the police to report that she’d had her handbag stolen, which contained 9,000 yen (about US$90) in cash. As she cycled the short journey home from work, the bag was rudely snatched from the basket on the front of her bicycle by a man who pursued and overtook her on a black scooter. She described how to identify the alleged perp—as he was “totally naked except for a pink brassiere”, he should definitely stand out in a crowd. Police commented that this style of bag snatching was a first.
Jul 5, 2013
There have been reports in the Taiwan media this week of a naked man walking and occasionally jogging along the street on a busy afternoon. Passersby caught the event on their phone cameras at various points along his journey.
In a strange twist, however, thanks to the blurry resolution of these cameras the man looks exactly like a real-life titan from the manga/anime series Attack on Titan. The following video illustrates just how eerily close a comparison the man makes with a titan.
May 25, 2013
A couple of days ago the above photo of a naked lady using an iPad on the subway was making the rounds on China’s microblogging site Sina Weibo. It generated over a thousand comments in a short time, many of which thinking this was another case of the ever-wonderful Photoshop trolls. However, according to an MTRC spokesperson this incident had in fact taken place.
Hey guys and gals do you want to get down and dirty with our stable of sexy pandas? Ting-Ting was a promising med student keeping herself modestly covered by thick fur. But after injuring her leg heli-skiing and getting her lower half shaved she is ready to get wild with you for just $5.95 a minute.
Recently our correspondent Kuzo was interviewing pizzerias in Sicily. As a result he found himself eating pizza all day every day. Being a gastronomic pro, our reporter was unfazed, but suddenly wondered how the sushi in Italy was. Figuring Sicily’s excellent seafood may yield some equally good sushi, he tracked down a restaurant in Palmero.
However, what he found was so shocking, he couldn’t even remember how the sushi tasted. Kuzo had stumbled on the fabled practice of nyotaimori – eating sushi off naked women.
Jan 31, 2012
Japan’s premier naked festival, Sominsai (Somin Festival), was held this year on January 29 at Kokuseki Temple in Iwate Prefecture.
The name “naked” is somewhat misleading though, as participants are required to wear a fundoshi, a piece of white cloth which can best be descried as a traditional Japanese G-string. This scant clothing offers little protection from the blistering, below-freezing cold participants are expected to endure. Nevertheless, the toughest of men from across Japan come to test their mettle by trekking through grueling icy course from the temple to the river that’s cold enough to make you feel like you’re dying.
I know this because I took part.
That’s right, your fearless reporter put his life at risk to bring the experience of Kokuseki’s Sominsai to you, our beloved readers.
On April 26, police in the Jinlin province of China crashed a local brothel, causing panic as staff and customers fled to avoid arrest.
One customer and his escort were caught in the heat of the moment and, having no time to dress, ran frantically through the building and outside to the roof full monty.
Fortunately for the Internet the scene was caught on camera.
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours1
- Stand back, kids! 64-year-old enka singer Aki Yashiro completely nails cover of Evangelion theme2
- Live-action Attack on Titan posters show new characters and weapons, plus one huge absence3
- 83-year-old retiree arrested for selling explicit pre-war photos online4
- A vision of the future? We can’t take our eyes off Shimizu Corporation’s “Ocean Spiral” design5
- Filled to bursting point? Rush-hour crush on Tokyo subway leaves train with broken window6
- Japanese dictionary removes heteronormative definitions of love and sex7
- All-male dance group in Japan breaks the ice with incredible “Frozen” inspired number【Video】8
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world9
- Anti-UK World War II era photograph featuring grimacing geisha uncovered10
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make1
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours2
- Taiwan Rugby Union’s naked calendar: Because men have butts too【Photos】3
- Budding Japanese student artists impress us with chalkboard works of art4
- Clever Japanese pet owners find perfect cat beds…at IKEA! 【Photos】5
- Japanese sleep experts say we’ve been using our blankets wrong, help us hate winter a little less6
- Controversial pick-up artist breaks silence as campaign against him continues7
- Cat got your tongue? 10 unusual Japanese phrases that use the word ‘cat’8
- The familiar looks of “once-in-four-thousand-year” Chinese idol have Japanese netizens talking9
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world10
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher1
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”2
- Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school3
- Man revives woman with AED, branded a “pervert” for removing her clothes to apply electrode pads4
- Sorry guys! Video of “sexy ice cream girl” in Taipei only delivers on half its milky promises5
- Oysters’ amazing cleaning skills shock Japanese netizens who question their shellfish habit6
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make7
- One Piece manga sends off Naruto with a classy secret message8
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours9
- Clever Japanese pet owners find perfect cat beds…at IKEA! 【Photos】10
- School textbook is withdrawn after “teacher” on the front is recognized as Japanese adult video star1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher3
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”4
- Mickey and friends in human form are more charming than we had imagined! 【Pics】5
- A sad turn of events at a butterfly exhibition in China6
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later7
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons8
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea9
- Chinese cat with unfortunate dark patch of fur tired of people asking why it’s shocked10
- Filled to bursting point? Rush-hour crush on Tokyo subway leaves train with broken window
- Japanese dictionary removes heteronormative definitions of love and sex
- All-male dance group in Japan breaks the ice with incredible “Frozen” inspired number【Video】
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world
- Anti-UK World War II era photograph featuring grimacing geisha uncovered
- 【TBT】Chocolate-covered squid, corn Kit Kat, and other anomalies of the Japanese snack food scene
- Japanese baseball fans disappointed by filthy conditions visiting Major Leaguers left dugout in
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make
- Eyes on your own paper! 1,200 Chinese students take test outdoors to prevent cheating 【Photos】
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker
- Continue your collection of Kit Kats with a NEW flavor inspired by Japan’s bullet train
- Legendary DJ Krush performs with traditional Japanese musicians to create music for your dreams
- Self-defense tip: Dealing with unwanted kabe-don