A woman in China’s Zhejiang Province has been arrested after she entered an ATM vestibule and splashed urine over the machines following the bank’s refusal to process her money transfer, Chinese media has reported.
Ever felt like you’re not getting the respect you deserve at your workplace? Personally, I’ve been lucky and never had to bear the brunt of any serious sort of disrespect at work, though I did encounter a co-worker who was always too eager to speak; he kept interrupting before I could finish saying something. One evening while working overtime, he did it again and I snapped… that guy left the company one week later. I’m pretty sure he didn’t quit because I snapped at him, though I did feel slightly guilty for losing my cool.
Some people have it harder though. A male teacher in Jiangsu Province, China, felt that he wasn’t getting enough respect from his colleagues and decided to vent his anger by urinating in his colleagues’ mugs and tumblers. Eew!
- Master Blaster
Dec 18, 2013
On 16 December, Judge Ryosuke Takahashi of the Fukuoka District Court ruled in favor of Japan Rail Kyushu and ordered a Higashi Ward resident to pay 1.3 million yen (US$13,000) to compensate for damages brought about his near daily urination routine over the course of six months.
This is totally random, but if anyone ever told you that their pee is purple, they’re outright liars. According to the medical experts at the Cleveland Clinic, it’s possible to have reddish, brownish or even green pee (though neither of these are healthy pee colors), but nope, definitely not purple.
Also, did we mention that the hue of your piddle actually gives you a hint on your current health condition? Here’s a super easy health check that will cost you no money, and barely any time. So go ahead and empty your bladder, then check against the color guide after the jump!
- Philip Kendall
Nov 14, 2012
I’m sure we all have politicians whom we’re not especially fond of, and, while most of us would never go as far as taking a leak against one of their campaign posters, the thought of making our feelings known through… unusual… means might have occurred to us on more than one occasion. My own dear uncle, for instance, was once temporarily barred from entering the US after writing a particularly heartfelt letter to former president George W. Bush during his tenure. But that’s another story…
On Sunday this week, a 40-year-old man in Osaka decided that his strong dislike of politician Kei Yamamoto needed to be expressed physically, and, spotting the politician’s face on a poster down a quiet countryside road, decided to let rip with a golden shower of contempt.
Unfortunately for him, who should be cruising by at that exact moment but the politician himself…
- Master Blaster
Nov 2, 2012
Residents of the Sri Saujana Flat in Penang, Malaysia are up in arms after a security camera caught a young woman urinating in their elevator. However, they are unable to identify the woman who just couldn’t hold it.
On the video, the woman is seen boarding the elevator. Then after quickly glancing straight into the camera, pulls down her shorts, squats down and lets it all out over the floor of the lift.
Water coolers, known over here as “water servers”, are very fashionable in Japan right now, with many seeing them as something of a status symbol and buying stylish models for inside the home as well as the office.
There’s no doubt that drinking plenty of water each day is good for our health, and medical experts suggest that we take up to eight glasses of the stuff ever 24 hours, so having fresh, cool water on-hand throughout the day is perhaps not all that bad an idea.
But there’s one model of water cooler that those in high society probably won’t be installing in their living room any time soon… [NSFW]
It’s a typical drinking challenge that many guys have gotten into at one point or another. The first person to “break the seal,” or use the bathroom first, is the sucker who picks up the check.
Good times are had watching guys squirm it out and race to the urinal before wetting themselves, and all the funnier if they don’t make it in time.
However, for one group of friends in China, their friendly wager turned tragic leading to the near death of one man.
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons1
- Chinese parenting posters from 1952 gave insightful advice that still makes plenty of sense today2
- GIF: Chinese SASUKE contestant’s unexpected fail immortalized in Web’s favorite file format3
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later4
- 50 items you can buy in Japan to spruce up your bento lunchbox5
- Gaming culture takes a hit as Sony demos its virtual reality headset with schoolgirl leering sim6
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls7
- “Women who attract chikan, and women who don’t”: The illustrated guide that’s provoking debate8
- Terrifyingly terrific haunted house’s puzzles are so tough it has a continue system9
- From Ponyo to Italy: Four delicious ways to improve instant ramen while your water’s boiling10
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons3
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat!? We called Sanrio to find out!4
- Taiwanese Tsunade cosplayer sparks debate about public decency at events5
- Visiting the South Pole and 14 other lesser known crimes in Japan6
- Sanrio says, “Hello Kitty is not a cat.” Whaaa?7
- These photos from the ‘richest village in China’ will positively blow you away8
- Philippine netizens do the makeup transformation meme to mixed results9
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】10
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】1
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later2
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls3
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons4
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】5
- Hello Kitty isn’t a cat!? We called Sanrio to find out!6
- Taiwanese Tsunade cosplayer sparks debate about public decency at events7
- We swear we won’t tell anyone if you buy one of these super lifelike love dolls from Japan8
- Visiting the South Pole and 14 other lesser known crimes in Japan9
- Sanrio says, “Hello Kitty is not a cat.” Whaaa?10
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker1
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!2
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】3
- Samurai in Brazil shows off incredible freestyle football skills ahead of World Cup4
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later5
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls6
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons7
- This amazing water cake just may be the most delicate sweet ever created!8
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】9
- Life’s not perfect? Says who? This woman’s life is too perfect to be true!10
- Gaming culture takes a hit as Sony demos its virtual reality headset with schoolgirl leering sim
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls
- “Women who attract chikan, and women who don’t”: The illustrated guide that’s provoking debate
- Terrifyingly terrific haunted house’s puzzles are so tough it has a continue system
- From Ponyo to Italy: Four delicious ways to improve instant ramen while your water’s boiling
- Smash & Eat: We try a playful Korean sweet you have to hit with a hammer to enjoy
- Mobile Suit Gundam game unveiled for PS4
- Artist creates awesome anime artwork by carefully cutting a single Post-it note 【Photos】
- Pay Japan’s apology agencies to say “I’m sorry” when it’s just too hard to do it yourself
- Genius dishes can be molded freely to hold whatever you want
- The only McDonald’s in the world where the golden arches aren’t golden
- Korean Photoshop Troll Trilogy: The shocking conclusion! 【Photos】
- Adorable sumo egg cups are here to turn your breakfast table into a wrestling ring