A woman in China’s Zhejiang Province has been arrested after she entered an ATM vestibule and splashed urine over the machines following the bank’s refusal to process her money transfer, Chinese media has reported.
Ever felt like you’re not getting the respect you deserve at your workplace? Personally, I’ve been lucky and never had to bear the brunt of any serious sort of disrespect at work, though I did encounter a co-worker who was always too eager to speak; he kept interrupting before I could finish saying something. One evening while working overtime, he did it again and I snapped… that guy left the company one week later. I’m pretty sure he didn’t quit because I snapped at him, though I did feel slightly guilty for losing my cool.
Some people have it harder though. A male teacher in Jiangsu Province, China, felt that he wasn’t getting enough respect from his colleagues and decided to vent his anger by urinating in his colleagues’ mugs and tumblers. Eew!
- Master Blaster
Dec 18, 2013
On 16 December, Judge Ryosuke Takahashi of the Fukuoka District Court ruled in favor of Japan Rail Kyushu and ordered a Higashi Ward resident to pay 1.3 million yen (US$13,000) to compensate for damages brought about his near daily urination routine over the course of six months.
This is totally random, but if anyone ever told you that their pee is purple, they’re outright liars. According to the medical experts at the Cleveland Clinic, it’s possible to have reddish, brownish or even green pee (though neither of these are healthy pee colors), but nope, definitely not purple.
Also, did we mention that the hue of your piddle actually gives you a hint on your current health condition? Here’s a super easy health check that will cost you no money, and barely any time. So go ahead and empty your bladder, then check against the color guide after the jump!
- Philip Kendall
Nov 14, 2012
I’m sure we all have politicians whom we’re not especially fond of, and, while most of us would never go as far as taking a leak against one of their campaign posters, the thought of making our feelings known through… unusual… means might have occurred to us on more than one occasion. My own dear uncle, for instance, was once temporarily barred from entering the US after writing a particularly heartfelt letter to former president George W. Bush during his tenure. But that’s another story…
On Sunday this week, a 40-year-old man in Osaka decided that his strong dislike of politician Kei Yamamoto needed to be expressed physically, and, spotting the politician’s face on a poster down a quiet countryside road, decided to let rip with a golden shower of contempt.
Unfortunately for him, who should be cruising by at that exact moment but the politician himself…
- Master Blaster
Nov 2, 2012
Residents of the Sri Saujana Flat in Penang, Malaysia are up in arms after a security camera caught a young woman urinating in their elevator. However, they are unable to identify the woman who just couldn’t hold it.
On the video, the woman is seen boarding the elevator. Then after quickly glancing straight into the camera, pulls down her shorts, squats down and lets it all out over the floor of the lift.
Water coolers, known over here as “water servers”, are very fashionable in Japan right now, with many seeing them as something of a status symbol and buying stylish models for inside the home as well as the office.
There’s no doubt that drinking plenty of water each day is good for our health, and medical experts suggest that we take up to eight glasses of the stuff ever 24 hours, so having fresh, cool water on-hand throughout the day is perhaps not all that bad an idea.
But there’s one model of water cooler that those in high society probably won’t be installing in their living room any time soon… [NSFW]
It’s a typical drinking challenge that many guys have gotten into at one point or another. The first person to “break the seal,” or use the bathroom first, is the sucker who picks up the check.
Good times are had watching guys squirm it out and race to the urinal before wetting themselves, and all the funnier if they don’t make it in time.
However, for one group of friends in China, their friendly wager turned tragic leading to the near death of one man.
- Teen job hunter learns: Do not screw around at an interview with McDonald’s Japan1
- Expat’s video “Our Japan” beautifully captures why we love it here2
- The awesome Soccer Samurai is back, and this time he’s fighting ninjas in Manchester 【Video】3
- A sad turn of events at a butterfly exhibition in China4
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea5
- The top 10 instances when Japanese people feel thankful to be Japanese6
- New tax exemption system for foreign visitors to Japan starts today!7
- Soup not soap: Japanese public bathhouses surviving by converting into retro-chic cafés8
- Tokyo ice cream stand’s colossal eight-flavor cones might be the biggest we’ve ever seen9
- We try bright blue Dragon Quest slime curry, live to tell the tale10
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- We troll a scammer online, make him wish he’d never tried to take our money3
- Japanese women reveal their methods of raising a guy’s bedroom technique4
- Japanese illustrated cookbook teaches you how to cook “mother and daughter”【Photos】5
- The ugly truth of goukon, Japan’s group blind dates6
- Chinese cadet is beautiful enough to make you want to join the army7
- Tokyo ice cream stand’s colossal eight-flavor cones might be the biggest we’ve ever seen8
- Miranda Kerr’s newest photoshoot for Vogue Japan stirs up controversy9
- Big in Japan, not so much in the U.S. – Fangirl furious over Arashi concert ticket price gap10
- School textbook is withdrawn after “teacher” on the front is recognized as Japanese adult video star1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- Surgery, diet, and sunscreen transform heavy, swarthy Thai boy into slender, tan-free lady3
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea4
- Lifehack: Transform a Starbucks paper bag into a fully functional wallet!5
- Scholars confirm first discovery of Japanese sword from master bladesmith Masamune in 150 years6
- Japanese actor’s unfortunate choice of t-shirt has net users amused, doubting his English ability7
- You’re in for a big surprise if you fall for this bikini wearing DJ’s sexy poster!【Photos】8
- Chibatman called in by police, receives their official approval9
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons10
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】1
- School textbook is withdrawn after “teacher” on the front is recognized as Japanese adult video star2
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!3
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls4
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later5
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons6
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker7
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea8
- Surgery, diet, and sunscreen transform heavy, swarthy Thai boy into slender, tan-free lady9
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】10
- The top 10 instances when Japanese people feel thankful to be Japanese
- New tax exemption system for foreign visitors to Japan starts today!
- Soup not soap: Japanese public bathhouses surviving by converting into retro-chic cafés
- Tokyo ice cream stand’s colossal eight-flavor cones might be the biggest we’ve ever seen
- We try bright blue Dragon Quest slime curry, live to tell the tale
- 10 things foreigners do that Japanese people find amusing
- Kabe-zubo! Kabe-zun! The unexpected, highly intense versions of Kabe-don are here!【Photos】
- Not all of the Fullmetal Alchemist anime accessory line is metallic, but it’s all awesome
- Three reasons to sleep with a huggy pillow (that have nothing to do with an anime crush)
- See Studio Ghibli film characters recreated in 3-D perfection at special exhibit in Seoul
- “Bye-bye!” Chinese flying doll works a little too well, becomes one-use toy 【Video】
- The ultimate spork that’s just for eating ramen
- 20 crazy facts about North Korea