We recently found a McDonald’s in Taiwan with cashiers who served customers in ultra-cute pink maid uniforms, but apparently that was just the beginning. Not happy with just catering to McDonald’s customers with maid fetishes, this particular McDonald’s has been branching out and workers were seen wearing the iconic Japanese-style schoolgirl outfit, knee-high stockings and cat ears. These cat-eared Sailor Moon-inspired costumes were a big hit and have left netizens all over the world wanting more!
- Michelle Lynn Dinh
Nov 12, 2013
Women in Japan were feeling a little left out when the charity breast squeeze event came into town this past summer. Sure, some women like to squeeze a boob every now and then, but there was never any naughty public happening created with ladies in mind. That is until now.
For a limited time only, the women of Japan can enjoy sandwiching themselves between two bathrobe-clad foreigners without having to donate a single yenny.
McDonald’s is already known for cheap prices, but it’s about to get a whole lot cheaper: as in free. At least it will if you stop by for breakfast on your way to work Monday. Read More
Is there no end to the Golden Arches’ generosity?
Just as the restaurant’s french fry offer comes to an end– but not before some teenagers took full advantage– McDonald’s Japan has announced that it’s about to give away free hamburgers.
That’s right- even to degenerates like you and me!
Full details after the jump>>>
- “How many freakin’ CDs do I have to buy?” Fans displeased with idol group’s debut single1
- Visit Kiki’s Bakery at a unique fairytale village in Japan2
- Here are the weirdest things you can buy on Alibaba’s English site3
- Japanese women dish about being betrayed by their female friends4
- Chinese “porn identification officer” has seen over 600,000 adult videos, threw up after watching some5
- Five foods you should never feed to your cat6
- Japanese high school student becomes Twitter sensation showing difference between time with boyfriend and friends7
- 10 Japanese expressions that sound delightfully strange and funny when translated8
- Better know a train nerd: 36 different classifications for Japan’s “densha otaku”9
- Japanese driver fails to stop at a yellow light, turns herself in to the police10
- The extreme lengths Samsung must go to make sure your Galaxy phone works perfectly1
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong2
- 12 gender-bent Disney and Ghibli characters that are utter perfection3
- 10 Japanese expressions that sound delightfully strange and funny when translated4
- So, the Dalai Lama walks into a convenience store in rural Japan… 【Photos】5
- Lady Gaga goes gaga for Hatsune Miku, makes virtual idol her opening act6
- Real-life barbie bares real-life face in minimal makeup selfies【Photos】7
- “Racist” Air France geisha poster prompts satirical home-made fixes8
- Advice from Japanese women on dealing with your boyfriend’s anime girlfriend9
- Taiwanese student creates incredible art with materials others would throw away【Photos】10
- Chinese Photoshop Trolls and the Half-Blood Prisoner of the Deathly Phoenix Goblet (Part 6)1
- Unfortunate Google employee forced to wander alone on eerie abandoned island for Street View photos2
- Daughter of Osamu Tezuka, God of Manga, discovers his stash of hand-drawn sexy mouse artwork3
- Little store managers take over FamilyMart in Taiwan, hilarity and tons of cute in store【Video】4
- 【TBT】China’s Photoshop experts will fix your bad photos, but be careful what you wish for5
- The extreme lengths Samsung must go to make sure your Galaxy phone works perfectly6
- Japanese netizens put reality on hold for a moment, fall in love with new attorney general of Crimea7
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour8
- Attack on Titan’s studio head talks sequels, keys to the hit anime’s success9
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong10
- Korean high schools allow “anything goes” yearbook photos, with hilarious results1
- Taiwan’s Gravity Max – Quite possibly the scariest roller coaster in the world2
- Don’t call them fat, call them Marshmallow Girls!3
- Beautiful gym babe impresses Chinese netizens with her incredible fitness!【Pics & GIFs】4
- Japanese netizens put reality on hold for a moment, fall in love with new attorney general of Crimea5
- Picture perfect siblings of 18 years apart melt the hearts of Chinese netizens【Photos】6
- Attack on Titan’s studio head talks sequels, keys to the hit anime’s success7
- Unfortunate Google employee forced to wander alone on eerie abandoned island for Street View photos8
- Chinese Photoshop Trolls and the Half-Blood Prisoner of the Deathly Phoenix Goblet (Part 6)9
- Ghibli’s Hayao Miyazaki says the anime industry’s problem is that it’s full of anime fans10
- Five foods you should never feed to your cat
- Japanese high school student becomes Twitter sensation showing difference between time with boyfriend and friends
- 10 Japanese expressions that sound delightfully strange and funny when translated
- Better know a train nerd: 36 different classifications for Japan’s “densha otaku”
- Japanese driver fails to stop at a yellow light, turns herself in to the police
- Japanese Twitter users and the tale of the broken battery
- Poster for Ghibli’s new movie under fire … from the big guru himself!
- Advice from Japanese women on dealing with your boyfriend’s anime girlfriend
- Healthy ice cream? Well, these new Häagen-Dazs vegetable flavors at least sound healthy!
- Japan continues to invent items it thinks you want!
- Overseas reaction to Japanese My Little Pony dub is a little odd to Japanese people
- Japan’s king of curry restaurants enters the instant noodle market, we taste the results