Yes, you read that title correctly! As part of their promotional campaign for the “Milk Seafood” flavor of cup noodle, Nissin is giving away a life-size plastic cow water dispenser to one lucky instant ramen fan. Simply fill up your cow with water, wait for the cow to heat up, and then “milk” out as much hot water as you need to fill up your Cup Noodle. Join us after the jump for a look at the amusing commercial behind this wacky promotion!
Jun 6, 2014
When we first saw the above poster advertising a Hanshin Tigers farm league baseball game, we did a double-take and sat there scratching our heads for a few minutes. “That poster looks so familiar…but something seems just a little off,” we mused. After mulling it over for a few minutes, it finally dawned on us: “Oh, that image is almost an exact copy of a recently released movie’s promotional poster!”
Can you figure out which movie this poster is parodying?
Scott R Dixon
Dec 30, 2013
We recently found a McDonald’s in Taiwan with cashiers who served customers in ultra-cute pink maid uniforms, but apparently that was just the beginning. Not happy with just catering to McDonald’s customers with maid fetishes, this particular McDonald’s has been branching out and workers were seen wearing the iconic Japanese-style schoolgirl outfit, knee-high stockings and cat ears. These cat-eared Sailor Moon-inspired costumes were a big hit and have left netizens all over the world wanting more!
Michelle Lynn Dinh
Nov 12, 2013
Women in Japan were feeling a little left out when the charity breast squeeze event came into town this past summer. Sure, some women like to squeeze a boob every now and then, but there was never any naughty public happening created with ladies in mind. That is until now.
For a limited time only, the women of Japan can enjoy sandwiching themselves between two bathrobe-clad foreigners without having to donate a single yenny.
McDonald’s is already known for cheap prices, but it’s about to get a whole lot cheaper: as in free. At least it will if you stop by for breakfast on your way to work Monday. Read More
Is there no end to the Golden Arches’ generosity?
Just as the restaurant’s french fry offer comes to an end– but not before some teenagers took full advantage– McDonald’s Japan has announced that it’s about to give away free hamburgers.
That’s right- even to degenerates like you and me!
Full details after the jump>>>
- Ready to tie the anime knot? Company offers marriage certificate for you and your 2D waifu1
- Too busy to wrap Christmas presents? Not if you’ve got 12 seconds, Japanese store shows【Video】2
- Don’t believe in the magic of the 100 yen store? This product will seal the deal!3
- 11 never-ending hypnotic GIFs that just made a portion of our weekend disappear mysteriously4
- Truck driver hailed as “hero” for cutting off car on wet highway5
- Flipping the kanji for “husband” upside-down reveals slightly worrying double meaning6
- New Evangelion short film now streaming on animation studio’s website7
- Japanese makeup artist does classic Hollywood glamour, recreates Audrey Hepburn’s coveted look8
- Latest evolution of Pokémon cafe to open in Shibuya this January9
- One more time! Anime fans choose the series they’d most like to see rerun on TV10
- Korean illustrator gives Western fairy tales a whimsical Eastern makeover【Pics】1
- Self-taught Singaporean artist creates unbelievably realistic art on plywood2
- Life imitates (Sword) Art (Online) as Japanese gamers find they can’t log out of online RPG3
- Character images of new Digimon Adventure series released, expected to air in spring 20154
- Ready to tie the anime knot? Company offers marriage certificate for you and your 2D waifu5
- Artist magically transforms Sailor Moon characters into black women6
- Japan’s cutest rodent commuters take the high-road【Video】7
- Our hero Ladybeard shows us and the world how to properly wear the much-talked about boob shirt8
- Too busy to wrap Christmas presents? Not if you’ve got 12 seconds, Japanese store shows【Video】9
- How humanity ends: Virtual reality headset hooked up to Tenga love cup for men 【Video】10
- Self-taught Singaporean artist creates unbelievably realistic art on plywood1
- Buyers’ remorse in China: After a record-breaking day of online shopping, the angry selfies begin2
- Tiny town in northern Japan creates gorgeous, gigantic artwork out of rice paddies 【Video】3
- How to say “I love you” in Japanese – 47 different ways 【Videos】4
- Japanese man proposes to girlfriend with Guinness World Record-winning GPS drawing5
- Historic Kyoto temple first in Japan to offer gay weddings6
- A Ghibli mystery solved — the identity of exotic looking food in Spirited Away revealed!7
- Korean illustrator gives Western fairy tales a whimsical Eastern makeover【Pics】8
- Hayao Miyazaki comments on Chihiro’s final test scene in Spirited Away9
- Fashion gone wrong? Boob shirts take Twitter by storm10
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher1
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”2
- Mickey and friends in human form are more charming than we had imagined! 【Pics】3
- A sad turn of events at a butterfly exhibition in China4
- Self-taught Singaporean artist creates unbelievably realistic art on plywood5
- Buyers’ remorse in China: After a record-breaking day of online shopping, the angry selfies begin6
- Chinese cat with unfortunate dark patch of fur tired of people asking why it’s shocked7
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours8
- Tiny town in northern Japan creates gorgeous, gigantic artwork out of rice paddies 【Video】9
- Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school10
- Flipping the kanji for “husband” upside-down reveals slightly worrying double meaning
- New Evangelion short film now streaming on animation studio’s website
- Japanese makeup artist does classic Hollywood glamour, recreates Audrey Hepburn’s coveted look
- Latest evolution of Pokémon cafe to open in Shibuya this January
- One more time! Anime fans choose the series they’d most like to see rerun on TV
- Unhinged Japanese boyband fan stalks “rival” on Twitter, demands they delete their account
- 10 slightly strange Christmas trees from Japan
- Piccolo saves Christmas when he’s not saving Namekians
- Sick of BABYMETAL? How about some sumo metal!
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker
- Self-healing glasses on sale next year
- Japan’s premier beatboxer sets YouTube ablaze, annoys fans with lack of beatboxing
- Pokemon fan’s heads exploding over guy’s classic Gameboy makeover video