Yes, you read that title correctly! As part of their promotional campaign for the “Milk Seafood” flavor of cup noodle, Nissin is giving away a life-size plastic cow water dispenser to one lucky instant ramen fan. Simply fill up your cow with water, wait for the cow to heat up, and then “milk” out as much hot water as you need to fill up your Cup Noodle. Join us after the jump for a look at the amusing commercial behind this wacky promotion!
Jun 6, 2014
When we first saw the above poster advertising a Hanshin Tigers farm league baseball game, we did a double-take and sat there scratching our heads for a few minutes. “That poster looks so familiar…but something seems just a little off,” we mused. After mulling it over for a few minutes, it finally dawned on us: “Oh, that image is almost an exact copy of a recently released movie’s promotional poster!”
Can you figure out which movie this poster is parodying?
Scott R Dixon
Dec 30, 2013
We recently found a McDonald’s in Taiwan with cashiers who served customers in ultra-cute pink maid uniforms, but apparently that was just the beginning. Not happy with just catering to McDonald’s customers with maid fetishes, this particular McDonald’s has been branching out and workers were seen wearing the iconic Japanese-style schoolgirl outfit, knee-high stockings and cat ears. These cat-eared Sailor Moon-inspired costumes were a big hit and have left netizens all over the world wanting more!
Michelle Lynn Dinh
Nov 12, 2013
Women in Japan were feeling a little left out when the charity breast squeeze event came into town this past summer. Sure, some women like to squeeze a boob every now and then, but there was never any naughty public happening created with ladies in mind. That is until now.
For a limited time only, the women of Japan can enjoy sandwiching themselves between two bathrobe-clad foreigners without having to donate a single yenny.
McDonald’s is already known for cheap prices, but it’s about to get a whole lot cheaper: as in free. At least it will if you stop by for breakfast on your way to work Monday. Read More
Is there no end to the Golden Arches’ generosity?
Just as the restaurant’s french fry offer comes to an end– but not before some teenagers took full advantage– McDonald’s Japan has announced that it’s about to give away free hamburgers.
That’s right- even to degenerates like you and me!
Full details after the jump>>>
- Turn an ordinary balloon into a smartphone case in seconds with this neat trick1
- Question reveals how foreigners feel about speaking Japanese, getting English in return2
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours3
- Make sure to visit this historical onsen once before you die, or just do it right now with Google4
- How to cook miso soup (the right way) in a few simple steps【RocketKitchen】5
- Our Japanese reporter visits an American sushi restaurant in Japan6
- Ladybeard x Sailor Suit Old Man star in “dream collaboration” at school!7
- Yamanashi zoo’s roly-poly resident raccoon is ridiculously round, remarkably cute8
- Why almost all Japanese people hate root beer9
- Tokyo train delayed due to the strangest of reasons10
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours1
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world2
- Why almost all Japanese people hate root beer3
- Canada-based artist stuns with new realistic take on Naruto characters4
- Yamanashi zoo’s roly-poly resident raccoon is ridiculously round, remarkably cute5
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make6
- Japanese sleep experts say we’ve been using our blankets wrong, help us hate winter a little less7
- Budding Japanese student artists impress us with chalkboard works of art8
- Live-action Attack on Titan posters show new characters and weapons, plus one huge absence9
- Controversial pick-up artist breaks silence as campaign against him continues10
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher1
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”2
- Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school3
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours4
- Sorry guys! Video of “sexy ice cream girl” in Taipei only delivers on half its milky promises5
- Oysters’ amazing cleaning skills shock Japanese netizens who question their shellfish habit6
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make7
- One Piece manga sends off Naruto with a classy secret message8
- Clever Japanese pet owners find perfect cat beds…at IKEA! 【Photos】9
- Just a bunch of adorable cats riding on trains in Japan10
- School textbook is withdrawn after “teacher” on the front is recognized as Japanese adult video star1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher3
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”4
- Mickey and friends in human form are more charming than we had imagined! 【Pics】5
- A sad turn of events at a butterfly exhibition in China6
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later7
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons8
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea9
- Chinese cat with unfortunate dark patch of fur tired of people asking why it’s shocked10
- Our Japanese reporter visits an American sushi restaurant in Japan
- Ladybeard x Sailor Suit Old Man star in “dream collaboration” at school!
- Yamanashi zoo’s roly-poly resident raccoon is ridiculously round, remarkably cute
- Why almost all Japanese people hate root beer
- Tokyo train delayed due to the strangest of reasons
- Cat got your tongue? 10 unusual Japanese phrases that use the word ‘cat’
- “Common habits of Japan’s low earners”: What this survey tells us, and what it doesn’t
- Want to make music, but can’t play an instrument? Casio app turns your hums into full tracks!
- The top 10 spots in Tokyo to make an anime pilgrimage
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world
- The 9 types of basketball players in Slam Dunk – which type are you?
- The weirder the better? These Japanese zakka are hot sellers in Korea
- Canada-based artist stuns with new realistic take on Naruto characters