At the end of August, just one month ago, the city of Zürich, Switzerland’s largest municipality, answered the public’s call to clean up the city in a most unusual fashion. The inner city was experiencing trouble on the streets as a result of street-side prostitution, but rather than simply ban the girls from standing on street corners to attract Johns, the city built their first drive-in prostitution facility. City officials expect great things from this new government-enabled business model. They feel that giving prostitutes a safe and organized environment in which to operate will inspire them to abandon the street and will ultimately prove beneficial to both the girls and their customers. Read More
Chinese society has been witnessing a lot changes with the nation’s rise in economic power, but from the looks of things they might just be on the cusp of a full blown sexual revolution with all the free love of the swingin’ sixties.
Over the past year there have been several incidents of public nudity around the country which some say is a form of groovy protest. We’re not sure this is the case for a couple spotted getting it on in the back seat of a taxi driving along a crowded Shanghai road.
Do you have a dirty mind? I do. (And so does the Japanese author of this article, which I’m lovingly translating into English.) Like a male fishing spider, I think sex is to die for. Although obviously, it’s better not to, so you can do it again. Though I keep myself cool, calm and collected on the surface, underneath it all my mind is a seething cesspool of naughty thoughts…
To cut to the chase, if you’re like me and you love sex, you’ll love this sex museum in Saga Prefecture. In Japan, there are quite a few sex museums known as “houses of hidden treasures” (hihokan). This one has been touted as Japan’s number one sex museum. It’s known as the “Sightseeing Secret Museum” (Kanko Hihokan), and there are many secret sights to be seen. Our Japanese reporter got in there to give us the dirt! Teehee.
South Korea’s one and only “Sex Park” is something a lot of people can get behind. Or on top of. Or in front of. Or maybe just get off already? It’s up to you.
Known as Jeju Loveland, since 2004 it’s been an al fresco sculpture park full of large phalluses and labia. There are 140 sculptures of sex positions (that’s more than in the Kama Sutra!) Not only a celebration of sex, love and art, it’s also educational. It features some very hands-on exhibits, including a “masturbation-cycle”. Experiencing these bizarre delights may help us to a deeper understanding of “the mystery of life”. See for yourself!
Squats, Pelvic Thrusts and Ab Crunches: It Takes a Lot of Work to be Japan’s Most Prolific Adult Star
Apr 27, 2013
Despite being just 25 years old, Japanese adult video (AV) star Tsubomi has churned out as many as 1,500 videos. Known in the industry as the “Loli (Lolita) Queen”, this young model has gradually grown in fame to become one of the most recognized faces in the industry and is known both at home and abroad.
As we’ve seen before, careers in the Japanese adult movie industry are far from the glamorous, get-rich-quick schemes that many fall into to the trap of believing them to be. Especially in the case of young women, thousands of new faces come and go each year, with few sticking around to become famous or in any way successful. Industry veteran Tsubomi, however, seems to be taking her work extremely seriously, throwing herself into a strict training routine that involves strengthening her thighs, stomach, buttocks and whichever other parts have to be strong to perform for hours on screen.
Who knew being an AV star could be so much work?
Actress Lisa Gotou Reaches the End of Her Innocence, Trades Legacy of Sports Drink Commercials for a Career in Porn
Apr 20, 2013
It can be so difficult watching ones children grow into full-fledged adults. The same feeling can apply to our beloved child actors at times. We always want to remember them from when they were tiny and adorable, even as they mature.
Lisa Gotou got an early start in the entertainment industry, modeling for gravure photos at the age of 14 and going on to feature in a popular Pocari Sweat sports drink commercial soon after. She was know by many as “a girl with the beauty of innocence.” In that way, she developed a significant number of fans and went on to do a number of other commercials, TV drama series, and movies, and throughout it all, she maintained that image of purity.
But now, after having left the entertainment industry for a number of years, she’s back and with a brand new sales pitch. It’s time to say goodbye to the sweet and innocent grade-schooler that people grew to love and make way for the straight-talking porn actress here to take her place. Read More
That’s right fellas, it’s eroge (erotic game) time! Now, desperate smart phone-owning otaku can find their two-dimensional wives from just about anywhere, and horny commuters need not wait for the privacy of their own homes to stick it to some virtual schoolgirls! I’m sure you’re all dying to read more, but be careful; this news may be fit for phones, but the pictures aren’t exactly work friendly.
Is that what I think it is? No, it can’t be. It’s so wrong. So very, very wrong. Some things were never meant to end up as plastic model kitsets.
Boys everywhere love making kitset models. But this one looks suspiciously like a bullet vibrator kitset. WTF?? And to add insult to injury, it’s bizarrely being promoted by a cartoon character who looks suspiciously like the well-known Yonkuro of Dash! Yonkuro fame, a manga and anime series which features Mini 4WD racing.
Hang in there ladies… The next batch will hit shops in late April!
On 3 March, Tenga launched its revolutionary new “self-pleasure” Iroha range for women, and due to extreme popularity they sold out within just two weeks. These strange vibes shook the world of sex toys, but sadly, many women did not have their urgent need for Iroha fulfilled. Unable to satisfy the raging beast of female desire it had unleashed, Tenga issued a public apology on its website on 18 March.
Feb 22, 2013
If you’re eating right now, but down the fork. If your parents, grandparents or kids are in the room, send them out. And if you’re at work, for the love of all that is good and pure do not click the following link (unless you’re really, really good at hiding your computer screen and erasing the Internet history folder). Someone in Japan may just have won the award for “most creepy 2013″, and it’s still only February.
Girl + underwear + used condom after used condom hanging out of the waistband of her panties. No, we don’t know why either.
Feb 19, 2013
We’ve talked a lot about the Japanese adult video industry here at RocketNews24. As one of the world’s most lucrative adult industries, thousands of women pick up the latex gauntlet every single year in the hope of finding a life of glamour and fame, only for most to vanish into obscurity within their first 12 months in the business or discover that life on the other side of the lens is not quite what it seemed. But with more than 15 years and 1,000 adult movies under her garter belt, Tokyo-born porn star Yumi Kazama’s feisty antics are still somehow managing to set pulses racing across the country.
In an interview with Nikkan Spa! in order to promote her saucy new photo collection, the 33-year-old actress discusses how she first made it into the industry, the type of work she does and how she unintentionally became one of Japan’s most loved mature hotties.
The interview and NSFW images after the break.
Since its first explosive release in 2005, the name of Tenga has been ground-breaking in bringing men “the revolutionary future of safe sex and masturbation”, pioneering all-new ways to spank the monkey, choke the chicken, round up the tadpoles or burp the worm. But let’s be honest, it’s not just dudes who like to take matters into their own hands.
Now for the first time, Tenga would like to offer the same kind of futuristic pleasures to women.
Described as the Apple of the sex-toy industry, the aesthetic is elegant, refined and graceful, summed up in the Japanese word “tenga” (典雅) which is more commonly applied to a beautiful kimono, flawlessly-executed traditional dance or piece of classical music. Rather than merely attempting to simulate normal human sex, however, visionary inventor Koichi Matsumoto pushed the boundaries further to offer all-new and extremely hygienic ways of getting your rocks off. Which may or may not include the sensation of tentacle suckers.
Up until now, however, this break-through has only been available for men…
Japanese Porn Industry Documentary Premieres February 23: Discounted Tickets for Porn Actresses Carrying DVDs
Feb 5, 2013
In an unusual move, the makers of forthcoming Japanese porn industry documentary Sekkusu no Mukou Gawa: AV Danyu no Ikikata or “The Other Side of the Sex” are offering female porn actresses a massive discount on tickets to see the new movie. As well as the general public, girls in the industry are invited to come along to the first screening of the cheeky documentary and can enter for less than half price. But there’s one catch: to get the discount they must present a DVD in which they feature to prove that they’re the real deal.
Details and a slightly NSFW promotional trailer after the jump.
Dec 28, 2012
Now there’s a quote you don’t read every day…
After reading a love and romance article over on our Japanese site, one regular reader and Japanese college student got in touch to voice her opinion. We receive lots or emails from our readers and are always glad to hear what they have to say, but when someone gets in touch and makes the shockingly frank statement “Rather than working in the sex industry and sucking hundreds of guys, it’s way more profitable to suck one nerd,” it certainly stops us in our tracks…
Adolescence can be a difficult time for young men. In addition to all the awkward physical changes that occur, teen boys must also deal with a number of mental and emotional changes as they transition into adulthood—the most troubling of which for many teens is a new or heightened degree of sexual awareness.
Earlier this month, one 15-year-old Japanese middle school student, plagued by a sex drive so strong that it got in the way of his studies, decided to seek help by writing to the life advice column of a popular Japanese newspaper.
His plea was answered by 64-year-old sociologist and prominent Japanese feminist Chizuko Ueno, who shocked readers by telling the boy he should ask an older woman to let him have sex with her, even if it means getting down on his hands and knees and begging.
Dec 17, 2012
Tenga is a Japanese brand of stylish male sex toys made by a company of the same name. As sleek as Tenga products look, however, most people aren’t going to line their collection up on their bookshelf. Even if it’s common sense that practically everyone masturbates, it’s still embarrassing to have other people stumble upon evidence of your alone time.
And that’s the beauty of Tenga Express, a limited-time service where you can have a cute Japanese university girl hand-deliver a Tenaga masturbation aid. What better way to show someone you care than by sending a complete stranger to their home to implicitly say, “Hey, I know what you do at home, and I support that.”
Dec 10, 2012
Soft on Demand, the Japanese adult video producer and manufacturer of condoms, sex toys and cheeky underpants, has made the dreams of thousands of men come true this week by announcing that it is searching for men to sample “soap land”, “health” and sex parlours across the country, with the money spent during each visit refunded in full.
The catch? Visitors to these red light establishments must write a full, detailed review of their experience that will become part of Soft on Demand’s sex industry survey, which aims to stamp out shady (well, shadier) venues and provide men looking for a place to get their rocks off with a detailed database to study before heading out for some fun. A Trip Advisor of hanky panky, if you will.
After the company made the announcement via its official Twitter feed, many wondered whether Soft on Demand were merely playing a prank on us easily excitable men. A quick trip to the company’s official website, however, reveals that they’re deadly serious.
Ooh. La. La.
Nov 30, 2012
When I was a lad the only thrills we got were from watching the blacksmith’s daughter’s enormous breasts bounce around under her petticoats as she skipped across the village square each morning to buy bread and milk. But then again, I was born in 1840 and we didn’t have the computers then, let alone the Internet…
Kids today have only to power up their laptops and they’re just a few clicks away from several lifetimes’ worth of insanely graphic sexual content, meaning that parents have to keep a close eye on their offspring’s web surfing to ensure that they don’t stumble upon anything they shouldn’t.
But spare a thought for the high school student in Taiwan who, during a harmless search for a little online smut, accidentally discovered a video of his older sister that had been uploaded without her knowledge…
Masturbate for Charity, Masturbate in Style: TENGA Launches Designer Sex Toy Lineup for World AIDS Day
Nov 25, 2012
You have to admit, Japan really knows how to raise money for a good cause. First there was the charity breast squeeze back in August, which managed to raise over 4,000,000 yen (US$48,500) in two days, all of which was donated to an AIDS charity.
Now, in honor of World AIDS Day, Japanese adult goods maker TENGA is asking men across the globe to take matters into their own hands by selling a line of limited-edition designer male sex toys and donating all the proceeds to AIDS awareness and prevention.
Nov 20, 2012
According to a local Thai newspaper, a 50-year-old man has had his penis surgically removed after the tissue became cancerous as a result of repeatedly injecting it with olive oil.
The man, along with three male friends, had been injecting himself with the oil for as long as 19 years after hearing that it could help increase the size of his penis.
He was very, very wrong…
- How many do you know? 12 delicious foods in Japanese supermarkets and convenience stores1
- Nobel Prize-winner Shuji Nakamura to Japan’s young people: “Get out of Japan”2
- No more photo retouches! New makeup for cosplayers claims to create photo-perfect skin3
- Cross-dressing Cosplay Idol Group a Huge Hit in China4
- Unreal “animation dancer” makes Japanese salarymen breakdance with the power of magic sunglasses5
- New magnetic “slate” lets you write on actual paper, digitize your drawings in real-time6
- The detail on these Japanese dollhouses is amazing!7
- Get ready for yuru-kyara car plates! Japan to lift ban on colourful regional license plates8
- Team Japan’s goal keeper is awfully good at catching cats9
- Japanese granny attempts to trash treasure trove of old photographs, is thwarted by grandkids10
- Nobel Prize-winner Shuji Nakamura to Japan’s young people: “Get out of Japan”1
- Edo era Samurai were pretty gay2
- New magnetic “slate” lets you write on actual paper, digitize your drawings in real-time3
- Netizens hatch adorable baby birds from supermarket eggs, provide evidence4
- Attack on Titan’s Universal Studios Japan attraction opens5
- New plus-sized idol group hopes to broaden the image of beauty in Japan 【Video】6
- Disney Store is all grown up with new branch designed for adult women opening in Tokyo7
- Secret backmasked message found hidden in Dragon Ball Z ending song8
- Cross-dressing Cosplay Idol Group a Huge Hit in China9
- With adult responsibilities looming, Japanese teen lets loose with epic Frozen chalkboard art10
- Kyoto taxi drivers reduce convenience store robberies by 50 percent by doing absolutely nothing1
- Nobel Prize-winner Shuji Nakamura to Japan’s young people: “Get out of Japan”2
- Cosplay ideals vs. cosplay reality, a.k.a. cool vs. funny 【Photos】3
- Internet ready to shut up and take your money as preorders finally start for Cat Ear Headphones4
- Edo era Samurai were pretty gay5
- Ugly-cute makeup genius feeds off negative troll comments on Twitter6
- “Malaysian girl holding things” is our new favourite Instagram account 【Photos】7
- Teacher draws over students’ doodles to make red pen masterpieces8
- Photos of people lining up outside of the Sapporo Apple Store make us feel positively frozen9
- New magnetic “slate” lets you write on actual paper, digitize your drawings in real-time10
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher1
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”2
- Self-taught Singaporean artist creates unbelievably realistic art on plywood3
- Buyers’ remorse in China: After a record-breaking day of online shopping, the angry selfies begin4
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours5
- Tiny town in northern Japan creates gorgeous, gigantic artwork out of rice paddies 【Video】6
- Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school7
- Kyoto taxi drivers reduce convenience store robberies by 50 percent by doing absolutely nothing8
- Nobel Prize-winner Shuji Nakamura to Japan’s young people: “Get out of Japan”9
- Sorry guys! Video of “sexy ice cream girl” in Taipei only delivers on half its milky promises10
- New magnetic “slate” lets you write on actual paper, digitize your drawings in real-time
- The detail on these Japanese dollhouses is amazing!
- Get ready for yuru-kyara car plates! Japan to lift ban on colourful regional license plates
- Team Japan’s goal keeper is awfully good at catching cats
- Japanese granny attempts to trash treasure trove of old photographs, is thwarted by grandkids
- We try beer with whipped cream on top…because we’re fancy
- Yokohama’s adorable hedgehog dumplings are packed with spikey cuteness and creamy custard
- Evangelion couple rings let you tell your sweetheart you love him or her like Shinji loves Kaworu
- Mexican apparel company offers sweet Dragon Ball Z sneakers
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China
- Disney Store is all grown up with new branch designed for adult women opening in Tokyo
- The City of Angels is now the City of Samurai with Los Angeles museum’s awesome armor exhibition
- Tokyo University campus has its own sushi restaurant where great dining meets higher education