Ever the popular anime character, we’ve seen countless pro and amateur cosplayers dress as Evangelion‘s Rei Ayanami before, but a new face from China has sent shockwaves across the internet this week with a portrayal of the iconic blue-haired pilot that has to be seen to be believed. If you’re an Eva fan, you definitely don’t want to miss these photos!
Jul 23, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we have all been waiting for is finally here. For a while we thought it might never happen, but we’re happy to announce that the hugely successful Japanese charity breast-squeeze is back!!!
That’s right, the event that grabbed the attention of millions last year is set to return this summer, with both men and women in Japan’s capital city invited to put down some yen, wash up and give a pair of warm, welcoming breasts a gentle squeeze, at once making the world a better place and ensuring that the remainder of their day is all sunshine and smiles.
Jul 17, 2013
Remember the Super Sonico dakimakura hug pillow that came with soft ‘breast’ inserts? Well it just so happens that the same saucy starlet is showing off her other wares this summer with the release of a hug pillow cover that includes a big, grope-able posterior. Yes, humanity really has come to this.
South Korea’s one and only “Sex Park” is something a lot of people can get behind. Or on top of. Or in front of. Or maybe just get off already? It’s up to you.
Known as Jeju Loveland, since 2004 it’s been an al fresco sculpture park full of large phalluses and labia. There are 140 sculptures of sex positions (that’s more than in the Kama Sutra!) Not only a celebration of sex, love and art, it’s also educational. It features some very hands-on exhibits, including a “masturbation-cycle”. Experiencing these bizarre delights may help us to a deeper understanding of “the mystery of life”. See for yourself!
Mar 28, 2013
A new paper released by RocketNews24’s department of Cybermammography addresses the controversial topic of images depicting women’s chests from below.
Having scoured countless images of scantily clad women researchers have found that women are mostly seen from the front or the top looking down. However, pictures taken from below are few and far between.
What exists beneath women’s breasts that makes photographers not want to view it? Realizing the possibility of encounters with minotaurs or magic, our team bravely inspects the underside of a woman’s chest.
PornMD, part of the PornHub.com network that our male readers will pretend they haven’t heard of, has released region-specific data regarding “The top 10 most commonly searched terms on porn sites over a six month period.” Despite being the home to tentacle porn and a whole genre devoted solely to the, erm, “finale,” Japan’s top searches are incredibly tame.
Myanmar’s First Adult Magazine Hints at Newfound Freedom of Speech, but has Its License Removed Just Weeks Later
Jan 11, 2013
Despite the abundance of adult-oriented magazines, video and entertainment made available to those of us in Japan and the western world, it wasn’t until the end of 2012 that South-East Asian country Myanmar had an adult-only magazine of its own.
Prior to 2012, Myanmar’s magazines, books and newspapers were all bound by strict publishing laws and were often edited prior to their release by the ultra-conservative government. But thanks to changes to the law and the decision to remove the strict media sanctions, Myanmar’s publishing industry is witenessing a something of a rebirth, with the first private newspapers in more than 20 years due to go on sale later this year.
One of the first magazines to take advantage of this new, more relaxed set of laws was Hnyo – Myanmar’s first ever legally-published adult magazine. Although its content is unlikely to shock western audiences and those of us who grew up with lockable doors and access to the Internet, the magazine has caused quite a stir in its homeland, presenting erotic images and offering tips and techniques for a healthy sex life while providing information to help “boost people’s awareness of sex and sexual diseases.” Read More
Noyotaimori, or “female body presentation,” is the practice of serving sushi from the body of a naked woman.
While actually considered something of an urban legend in Japan, Western media has made nyotaimori out to be far more popular than it really is and anyone wanting to try would have much better luck going to Montreal or New York.
Still, a few high-class restaurants offering the service are said to exist in cities like Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto, though you’ll probably need connections with the Japanese mafia or a lot of cash to get in. How much cash, you say? According to Chinese portal site China.org.cn, expect to pay anywhere from 150,000 yen (US $1,920) for a standard nyotaimori and up to 1,000,000 yen (US $12,785) if you want to go all out.
Wonder Festival is a bi-annual event in Tokyo to showcase amateur figures, toys and garage kits.
It is also, not surprisingly, full of wonderful things. At the most recent Wonder Festival, held on July 28 at Makuhari Messe convention center, there was one particular item that caught our eye even among all of the figures of Rei Ayanami bending over suggestively: McDonald’s nyotaimori figures.
Jul 31, 2012
When Chinese model Li Ling (李玲) took the stage at this year’s China Joy gaming expo in Shanghai, photographers didn’t quite know where to point the camera. Sure, from the waist up, she looked great cosplaying as a busty, scantily-clad Athena from the Saint Seiya anime/manga franchise.
The problem is that her outfit stopped from the waist the up, providing attendees with a gracious glimpse of her see-through lace panties. (Some of the photos below are NSFW)
For those of you just coming out of some form of hibernation this past week, let us direct your attention to that noble sporting event, track and field, in which athletes continually strive to push the limits of the human body.
As the runners wait at the starting line, we can often see them shouting war-cries, getting spectators psyched up and clapping, and otherwise getting themselves into their respective zones. Recently a video from the Junior World Championship in Barcelona of hurdler Michelle Jenneke and her pre-race jig, featuring some wiggly jiggling and trippy hand fluttering, has been swirling around the internets, particularly the version edited to have slow-motion and some fun, corny music (see below).
There is no shortage of reasons to learn Chinese. It’s spoken by millions of people, it opens the door to a fascinating culture and it can give you a competitive edge as more and more companies are doing business with China.
If you’re still not convinced, the website SexyMandarin.com is offering online courses featuring hot, lingerie-clad models who teach you Mandarin Chinese.
There, now you have no excuse not to start to learning (unless you’re female or are already dating a sexy Chinese model, which we know you’re not).
Often touted as the Hawaii of the East, Hainan Island is the premier vacation spot in China for those looking for a beautiful beach getaway.
Here, at this tropical paradise, 20 beautiful young women in bikinis stand in a line with the expanse of the China Sea at their back. However, while the women are dressed as though they’re going to spend a day relaxing on the beach, something doesn’t feel right.
Then, suddenly, a shady-looking man runs at the women hurling verbal abuse and waving his arms in the air like he’s poised to attack!
But before you think of rushing in there to defend these vulnerable maidens, be warned: those 20 young ladies are actually bodyguards-in-training and the man is their instructor.
…but why the bikinis?
- Japanese girl finds “school love,” but with a surprising “partner”1
- J-pop unit Perfume’s innovative projection mapping at US performance creates worldwide buzz2
- “It all came out?” Debate ensues over whether schoolgirl ad is just talking about mayonnaise3
- A new yuru-kyara from Kyoto you have to see to believe4
- Dating pool may be no-smoking zone as vast majority of women in survey say no to guys who smoke5
- Have you foresaken sleep and completed Bloodborne already? Now you can move on to PvP mode!6
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea7
- “We Finns just like it simple”: Net users can’t get enough of Helsinki Metro map8
- Woman loses an eye from foul ball at Sapporo Dome, sues team for millions of yen9
- Six anime songs people are sick of hearing at karaoke, according to new poll10
- Looking for a new favourite animal? Take your pick from these six adorable Hokkaido natives1
- “We Finns just like it simple”: Net users can’t get enough of Helsinki Metro map2
- Which do you like? Twitter asks if you prefer girls naughty on the inside or outside3
- Inspirations for April Fools’ pranks (you can thank us later)【Photos】4
- Cats sitting politely outside Japanese convenience stores restore our faith in felines5
- Buyer’s remorse? Not if you’ve got confidence like this girl6
- Japanese women list the top 10 lies they can spot the second a guy says them7
- Public reacts in horror as poster in Shinjuku Station threatens even more exits8
- Bizarre video series gives pervy weirdos a glimpse of girls’ panties in very specific situations9
- Kabe-don? That’s old news. Now it’s all about the sode-kuru!10
- Marine park offers chance to shake hands with a loveable otter1
- Anime pillow responds to your rubbing with moans and groans, gets angry if you get too grabby2
- Cats sitting politely outside Japanese convenience stores restore our faith in felines3
- What’s your type? Photo of two Japanese models spurs netizens to talk body type 【Poll】4
- Forget the dress, how many shades of blue do you see here?5
- Half-Japanese beauty chosen to represent Japan at Miss Universe 20156
- Japanese netizens stare at red dot for 30 seconds, freak out when they see what happens7
- Looking for a new favourite animal? Take your pick from these six adorable Hokkaido natives8
- Buyers’ remorse in China: After a record-breaking day of online shopping, the angry selfies begin9
- Get a haircut, a manicure and an eyeful at this saucy salon in Vietnam10
- Marine park offers chance to shake hands with a loveable otter1
- Hachiko, Japan’s most loyal dog, finally reunited with owner in heartwarming new statue in Tokyo2
- Anime pillow responds to your rubbing with moans and groans, gets angry if you get too grabby3
- Literal breastplate will give you a cosplay-ready, anime-class bust in seconds 【Photos】4
- Nobel Prize-winner Shuji Nakamura to Japan’s young people: “Get out of Japan”5
- Cats sitting politely outside Japanese convenience stores restore our faith in felines6
- Kyoto taxi drivers reduce convenience store robberies by 50 percent by doing absolutely nothing7
- What’s your type? Photo of two Japanese models spurs netizens to talk body type 【Poll】8
- Cosplay ideals vs. cosplay reality, a.k.a. cool vs. funny 【Photos】9
- Internet ready to shut up and take your money as preorders finally start for Cat Ear Headphones10
- Have you foresaken sleep and completed Bloodborne already? Now you can move on to PvP mode!
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea
- “We Finns just like it simple”: Net users can’t get enough of Helsinki Metro map
- Woman loses an eye from foul ball at Sapporo Dome, sues team for millions of yen
- Six anime songs people are sick of hearing at karaoke, according to new poll
- Fried chicken teams up with instant ramen in this cup of noodles fit for a king
- How washing your itasha makes it look more dirty than clean
- We bought 21 packs of roasted shellfish to try to find a pearl – but did we get lucky?
- Fan-made TIE Fighter short film: For people who love Star Wars, anime, or just plain awesomeness
- Must try harder: This crane game in Japan is laughably bad 【Video】
- Pikachu puts on a suit, hopes hiring managers will choose him as a business formal plushie
- Sadly (thankfully?), this jiggle-inducing piece of video game kit isn’t real…yet
- Japanese convenience store FamilyMart inadvertently gives away pearl in pack of seafood snacks