Ever the popular anime character, we’ve seen countless pro and amateur cosplayers dress as Evangelion‘s Rei Ayanami before, but a new face from China has sent shockwaves across the internet this week with a portrayal of the iconic blue-haired pilot that has to be seen to be believed. If you’re an Eva fan, you definitely don’t want to miss these photos!
Jul 23, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we have all been waiting for is finally here. For a while we thought it might never happen, but we’re happy to announce that the hugely successful Japanese charity breast-squeeze is back!!!
That’s right, the event that grabbed the attention of millions last year is set to return this summer, with both men and women in Japan’s capital city invited to put down some yen, wash up and give a pair of warm, welcoming breasts a gentle squeeze, at once making the world a better place and ensuring that the remainder of their day is all sunshine and smiles.
Jul 17, 2013
Remember the Super Sonico dakimakura hug pillow that came with soft ‘breast’ inserts? Well it just so happens that the same saucy starlet is showing off her other wares this summer with the release of a hug pillow cover that includes a big, grope-able posterior. Yes, humanity really has come to this.
South Korea’s one and only “Sex Park” is something a lot of people can get behind. Or on top of. Or in front of. Or maybe just get off already? It’s up to you.
Known as Jeju Loveland, since 2004 it’s been an al fresco sculpture park full of large phalluses and labia. There are 140 sculptures of sex positions (that’s more than in the Kama Sutra!) Not only a celebration of sex, love and art, it’s also educational. It features some very hands-on exhibits, including a “masturbation-cycle”. Experiencing these bizarre delights may help us to a deeper understanding of “the mystery of life”. See for yourself!
Mar 28, 2013
A new paper released by RocketNews24’s department of Cybermammography addresses the controversial topic of images depicting women’s chests from below.
Having scoured countless images of scantily clad women researchers have found that women are mostly seen from the front or the top looking down. However, pictures taken from below are few and far between.
What exists beneath women’s breasts that makes photographers not want to view it? Realizing the possibility of encounters with minotaurs or magic, our team bravely inspects the underside of a woman’s chest.
PornMD, part of the PornHub.com network that our male readers will pretend they haven’t heard of, has released region-specific data regarding “The top 10 most commonly searched terms on porn sites over a six month period.” Despite being the home to tentacle porn and a whole genre devoted solely to the, erm, “finale,” Japan’s top searches are incredibly tame.
Myanmar’s First Adult Magazine Hints at Newfound Freedom of Speech, but has Its License Removed Just Weeks Later
Jan 11, 2013
Despite the abundance of adult-oriented magazines, video and entertainment made available to those of us in Japan and the western world, it wasn’t until the end of 2012 that South-East Asian country Myanmar had an adult-only magazine of its own.
Prior to 2012, Myanmar’s magazines, books and newspapers were all bound by strict publishing laws and were often edited prior to their release by the ultra-conservative government. But thanks to changes to the law and the decision to remove the strict media sanctions, Myanmar’s publishing industry is witenessing a something of a rebirth, with the first private newspapers in more than 20 years due to go on sale later this year.
One of the first magazines to take advantage of this new, more relaxed set of laws was Hnyo – Myanmar’s first ever legally-published adult magazine. Although its content is unlikely to shock western audiences and those of us who grew up with lockable doors and access to the Internet, the magazine has caused quite a stir in its homeland, presenting erotic images and offering tips and techniques for a healthy sex life while providing information to help “boost people’s awareness of sex and sexual diseases.” Read More
Noyotaimori, or “female body presentation,” is the practice of serving sushi from the body of a naked woman.
While actually considered something of an urban legend in Japan, Western media has made nyotaimori out to be far more popular than it really is and anyone wanting to try would have much better luck going to Montreal or New York.
Still, a few high-class restaurants offering the service are said to exist in cities like Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto, though you’ll probably need connections with the Japanese mafia or a lot of cash to get in. How much cash, you say? According to Chinese portal site China.org.cn, expect to pay anywhere from 150,000 yen (US $1,920) for a standard nyotaimori and up to 1,000,000 yen (US $12,785) if you want to go all out.
Wonder Festival is a bi-annual event in Tokyo to showcase amateur figures, toys and garage kits.
It is also, not surprisingly, full of wonderful things. At the most recent Wonder Festival, held on July 28 at Makuhari Messe convention center, there was one particular item that caught our eye even among all of the figures of Rei Ayanami bending over suggestively: McDonald’s nyotaimori figures.
Jul 31, 2012
When Chinese model Li Ling (李玲) took the stage at this year’s China Joy gaming expo in Shanghai, photographers didn’t quite know where to point the camera. Sure, from the waist up, she looked great cosplaying as a busty, scantily-clad Athena from the Saint Seiya anime/manga franchise.
The problem is that her outfit stopped from the waist the up, providing attendees with a gracious glimpse of her see-through lace panties. (Some of the photos below are NSFW)
For those of you just coming out of some form of hibernation this past week, let us direct your attention to that noble sporting event, track and field, in which athletes continually strive to push the limits of the human body.
As the runners wait at the starting line, we can often see them shouting war-cries, getting spectators psyched up and clapping, and otherwise getting themselves into their respective zones. Recently a video from the Junior World Championship in Barcelona of hurdler Michelle Jenneke and her pre-race jig, featuring some wiggly jiggling and trippy hand fluttering, has been swirling around the internets, particularly the version edited to have slow-motion and some fun, corny music (see below).
There is no shortage of reasons to learn Chinese. It’s spoken by millions of people, it opens the door to a fascinating culture and it can give you a competitive edge as more and more companies are doing business with China.
If you’re still not convinced, the website SexyMandarin.com is offering online courses featuring hot, lingerie-clad models who teach you Mandarin Chinese.
There, now you have no excuse not to start to learning (unless you’re female or are already dating a sexy Chinese model, which we know you’re not).
Often touted as the Hawaii of the East, Hainan Island is the premier vacation spot in China for those looking for a beautiful beach getaway.
Here, at this tropical paradise, 20 beautiful young women in bikinis stand in a line with the expanse of the China Sea at their back. However, while the women are dressed as though they’re going to spend a day relaxing on the beach, something doesn’t feel right.
Then, suddenly, a shady-looking man runs at the women hurling verbal abuse and waving his arms in the air like he’s poised to attack!
But before you think of rushing in there to defend these vulnerable maidens, be warned: those 20 young ladies are actually bodyguards-in-training and the man is their instructor.
…but why the bikinis?
- Ready to tie the anime knot? Company offers marriage certificate for you and your 2D waifu1
- Japanese makeup artist does classic Hollywood glamour, recreates Audrey Hepburn’s coveted look2
- 11 never-ending hypnotic GIFs that just made a portion of our weekend disappear mysteriously3
- Artist magically transforms Sailor Moon characters into black women4
- Too busy to wrap Christmas presents? Not if you’ve got 12 seconds, Japanese store shows【Video】5
- Latest evolution of Pokémon cafe to open in Shibuya this January6
- Japan’s premier beatboxer sets YouTube ablaze, annoys fans with lack of beatboxing7
- The top 10 Instagram photo locations for Japan in 2014 【Photos】8
- New Evangelion short film now streaming on animation studio’s website9
- Piccolo saves Christmas when he’s not saving Namekians10
- Korean illustrator gives Western fairy tales a whimsical Eastern makeover【Pics】1
- Self-taught Singaporean artist creates unbelievably realistic art on plywood2
- Life imitates (Sword) Art (Online) as Japanese gamers find they can’t log out of online RPG3
- Character images of new Digimon Adventure series released, expected to air in spring 20154
- Ready to tie the anime knot? Company offers marriage certificate for you and your 2D waifu5
- Artist magically transforms Sailor Moon characters into black women6
- Japan’s cutest rodent commuters take the high-road【Video】7
- Our hero Ladybeard shows us and the world how to properly wear the much-talked about boob shirt8
- Too busy to wrap Christmas presents? Not if you’ve got 12 seconds, Japanese store shows【Video】9
- How humanity ends: Virtual reality headset hooked up to Tenga love cup for men 【Video】10
- Self-taught Singaporean artist creates unbelievably realistic art on plywood1
- Buyers’ remorse in China: After a record-breaking day of online shopping, the angry selfies begin2
- Tiny town in northern Japan creates gorgeous, gigantic artwork out of rice paddies 【Video】3
- How to say “I love you” in Japanese – 47 different ways 【Videos】4
- Japanese man proposes to girlfriend with Guinness World Record-winning GPS drawing5
- Historic Kyoto temple first in Japan to offer gay weddings6
- A Ghibli mystery solved — the identity of exotic looking food in Spirited Away revealed!7
- Korean illustrator gives Western fairy tales a whimsical Eastern makeover【Pics】8
- Hayao Miyazaki comments on Chihiro’s final test scene in Spirited Away9
- Fashion gone wrong? Boob shirts take Twitter by storm10
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher1
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”2
- Mickey and friends in human form are more charming than we had imagined! 【Pics】3
- A sad turn of events at a butterfly exhibition in China4
- Self-taught Singaporean artist creates unbelievably realistic art on plywood5
- Buyers’ remorse in China: After a record-breaking day of online shopping, the angry selfies begin6
- Chinese cat with unfortunate dark patch of fur tired of people asking why it’s shocked7
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours8
- Tiny town in northern Japan creates gorgeous, gigantic artwork out of rice paddies 【Video】9
- Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school10
- Latest evolution of Pokémon cafe to open in Shibuya this January
- Japan’s premier beatboxer sets YouTube ablaze, annoys fans with lack of beatboxing
- The top 10 Instagram photo locations for Japan in 2014 【Photos】
- New Evangelion short film now streaming on animation studio’s website
- Piccolo saves Christmas when he’s not saving Namekians
- Sick of BABYMETAL? How about some sumo metal!
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker
- Don’t believe in the magic of the 100 yen store? This product will seal the deal!
- One more time! Anime fans choose the series they’d most like to see rerun on TV
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong
- “2D vs. Katana” exhibition shows off recreations of swords from anime and video games in Osaka
- Rock band KISS collaborating with Sailor Moon Crystal’s Momoiro Clover Z
- How to say “I love you” in Japanese – 47 different ways 【Videos】
- Love dolls, strippers, jacuzzis and drugs: The Philippines’ largest prison gets raided by police