Back in 2011, news reports that Chinese-made “health supplements” contained ground-up corpses of babies and fetuses shocked the world. Unfortunately, this macabre story continues as some of the so-called “human flesh capsules” have made their way into South Korea again. Even though there has been a heavy crackdown on these kind of black market “medicine,” Korean authorities arrested two Chinese men last month for smuggling the gruesome pills and then reselling them as “diet supplements.”
We can almost, kind of, maybe a little bit, understand why some teachers get angry enough to hit their students. When thinking about high school, there are enough cringe-worthy moments of complete jerkery where one wouldn’t blame a teacher for reaching out and slapping certain students across the mouth.
That’s not to say that such behavior is acceptable, of course! Only that, in some cases, maybe we can kind of get how infuriating students can be.
This is not one of those cases.
While kendo is an inherently violent sport–after all it’s basically the Japanese version of fencing–the general perception is that it’s more about calm, carefully-coordinated attacks than all-out aggression. In fact, kendo very strictly adheres to etiquette and respect, with competitors generally expected to act with the utmost sportsmanship.
Unless you happen to be a cop.
In a video uploaded to YouTube yesterday, a young Japanese girl gives a harrowing speech on the streets of Tsuruhashi, Osaka, in which she openly expresses her hatred of Koreans. Amid cheers of support from members of her own group, the girl goes on to state her desire to kill the “piece of crap” Koreans living in the area, threatening a repeat of the Nanking Massacre in response to the Koreans’ “arrogance”.
The full, shocking video after the jump.
Perhaps wanting to go one up on the kid who was caught dropping a chop on a train last year, a parent on board a passenger plane in China this month has been photographed allowing her child to squat down and defecate in the aisle of a plane full of (hopefully horrified) passengers.
And we thought kids kicking the back of your seat was reason to complain.
A video showing a man believed to be the boss of a “host club” bar repeatedly striking an elderly taxi driver has caused outrage in Japan after it was uploaded to YouTube and Niconico video.
The video, which is incredibly hard to watch and has already been removed several times due to its disturbing content, led to internet users uniting for a common cause and demanding that the hat-wearing bully be identified and arrested.
- 13 surprising Japanese translations of American movie titles1
- 92-year-old grandmother creates gorgeous traditional Japanese toys2
- Your holiday (counterfeit) gift-buying guide!3
- Men’s butts are shaped like green peppers, according to this butt illustration guide4
- Godzilla remake trailer released! Aims to stay true to the original movie【Video】5
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China6
- Cat Massage Techniques Promise Happy Endings7
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director8
- Onsen trivia! Finding the hottest, highest, and healthiest hot springs in Japan9
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected10
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China1
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】2
- Nine unusual products from Japanese designer, Oki Sato3
- Cute credit cards could send you to the slammer4
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour5
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director6
- The last photo of faithful dog Hachiko breaks our hearts7
- Girl runs away from home to stop her parents from buying a Japanese car8
- Subway mini skirt peeping tom found innocent9
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea10
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】1
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】2
- 45 adorable pictures of animals acting human 【Photos】3
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs4
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!5
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong6
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right7
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China8
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】9
- The amazing disaster relief equipment of Japan’s Self Defense Force10
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】1
- 252 of Japan’s favorite animated gifs2
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】3
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong4
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs5
- Thinking about plastic surgery? This ad may make you laugh – or it could make you think twice!6
- Meet the new model set to make manga artists’ lives a whole lot easier7
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right8
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!9
- Snake being pickled to create healing liquor awakens after 3 months and bites woman10
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China
- Cat Massage Techniques Promise Happy Endings
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director
- Onsen trivia! Finding the hottest, highest, and healthiest hot springs in Japan
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected
- Shocked at the bakery – check out these pictures of bread that totally turned out wrong!
- Japanese Character Toast is the Cutest Thing Since Sliced Bread, All You Need is Aluminum Foil!
- Chinese man leaps to his death during five-hour shopping trip with girlfriend
- McDonald’s Japan now serving delicious balls of cheese and potato
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】
- 16 films based on popular manga series hitting Japanese cinemas in 2014
- Biker/Photographer gives Google Street View car taste of its own medicine
- Cute credit cards could send you to the slammer