Salty tears roll down your cheeks as you spend yet another night alone eating instant ramen. You despondently stare at the ripples formed as you continue to sob into your noodles. The broth takes on a miserable taste you are all too familiar with.
Singles rejoice! Your nights of eating alone will be made a little less lonely thanks to this new invention: the anti-loneliness ramen bowl!
Sex museums can be found all over the world exhibiting various kinky items. Japan alone has quite a few. According to Wikipedia Japan, there are six sex museums or hihokan in Gunma Prefecture.
This is much to the chagrin of the Life and Sex Museum who are listed among them, but don’t consider themselves a sex museum at all.
Thanks to Shigenobu Matsuzawa, the blogger scouring the heartlands of Japan for the oddest attractions like the bicycle theme park, we can take a virtual tour of this tribute to the miracles of life and sex and see what it has to offer.
But remember – It’s not a sex museum!
**That being said, a lot of it is probably not safe for work.**
Rest stops in Japan tend to be a little different from their western counterparts. Aside from offering drivers a chance to stretch their legs and powder their noses, they often offer unique goods characteristic of the area. Sometimes the rest stops are even the final destinations for summer road trips.
A perfect example of a unique rest stop is the Ranzan Parking Area (RPA) in Saitama prefecture along the Kanetsu Expressway. Here you can get your hands on two specialty dishes, ice cream and curry, both black as midnight.
And before you say it: no, neither dishes use squid ink.
Starting on October 1, free morning coffee isn’t the only change you’ll notice at McDonald’s Japan. Step up to the counter and, in the space where the big menu used to be, you’ll find nothing but this sign, urging you to look up at the overhead menu to make your choice instead.
Yep, the menu has gone. From now on, customers are asked to check out a menu elsewhere in the restaurant before heading to the counter, or rely on the meal suggestion board overhead, ruining it for those of us who always just point at the picture of chicken nuggets and say “this please”, in an effort to avoid the awkward Japanese pronunciation of the word.
On the surface, this is but a minor change, but it is already having an effect on frequent visitors, and the internet is buzzing about it.
The people, they are not entirely happy. Read More
- Why is Japan Turning Blue at Night? More and More Streets Being Draped in Peacefully Bizarre Azure Lights1
- Your holiday (counterfeit) gift-buying guide!2
- Adorable chinchilla causes Japanese netizens to have cute attack 【Photos】3
- 92-year-old grandmother creates gorgeous traditional Japanese toys4
- First full-length trailer for live-action Kiki’s Delivery Service shows off sets, cast, new theme song5
- Godzilla remake trailer released! Aims to stay true to the original movie【Video】6
- Men’s butts are shaped like green peppers, according to this butt illustration guide7
- Biker/Photographer gives Google Street View car taste of its own medicine8
- An amazing 1,300-year old way of fishing involving birds diving underwater is going extinct9
- [Video] From sick animal to beautiful healthy kitten – one cat’s amazing recovery will warm your hearts!10
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China1
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】2
- Nine unusual products from Japanese designer, Oki Sato3
- Cute credit cards could send you to the slammer4
- 10 incredible tiny houses in Japan: a photo tour5
- Live-action Attack on Titan gets release date, new director6
- The last photo of faithful dog Hachiko breaks our hearts7
- Girl runs away from home to stop her parents from buying a Japanese car8
- Woman with alone time on an elevator does something incredibly unexpected9
- Subway mini skirt peeping tom found innocent10
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】1
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】2
- 45 adorable pictures of animals acting human 【Photos】3
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs4
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!5
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong6
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right7
- “Wait, you’re a dude? Meh, marry me anyway.” New male princess stealing hearts in China8
- Beautiful Chinese boy “traps” the hearts of Korean netizens 【Photos】9
- The amazing disaster relief equipment of Japan’s Self Defense Force10
- Before and After: 31 Startling Images of Plastic Surgery in Korea 【Photo Album】1
- 252 of Japan’s favorite animated gifs2
- What the hell is this monster?? 【Updated】3
- 10 things Japan gets horribly wrong4
- Chinese designer depicts Eastern vs. Western human behaviors in clever pictographs5
- Thinking about plastic surgery? This ad may make you laugh – or it could make you think twice!6
- Meet the new model set to make manga artists’ lives a whole lot easier7
- 10 things Japan gets awesomely right8
- When Two Amazing Worlds Collide: Welcome to the World of Cat Sushi!9
- Snake being pickled to create healing liquor awakens after 3 months and bites woman10
- Godzilla remake trailer released! Aims to stay true to the original movie【Video】
- Men’s butts are shaped like green peppers, according to this butt illustration guide
- Biker/Photographer gives Google Street View car taste of its own medicine
- An amazing 1,300-year old way of fishing involving birds diving underwater is going extinct
- [Video] From sick animal to beautiful healthy kitten – one cat’s amazing recovery will warm your hearts!
- We compare global attitudes about cosmetic surgery
- 10 Japanese foods you can make at home!
- Shocked at the bakery – check out these pictures of bread that totally turned out wrong!
- Chinese man leaps to his death during five-hour shopping trip with girlfriend
- McDonald’s Japan now serving delicious balls of cheese and potato
- Days of thick smog leave Shanghai residents gasping for fresh air
- Onsen trivia! Finding the hottest, highest, and healthiest hot springs in Japan
- Fashionable fairy tale cosplays could pass as adorable dresses