Extend your thumb by 15 millimeters! Why? So you can use your phone more easily! With its completely life-like design, no one will even notice! Rakuten is currently offering this stylish thumb made by Rare Mono for just 1,480 yen (US$14.50). It could change your life.
Sep 23, 2013
Smartphones and tablet devices have proven themselves to be viable gaming platforms… as long as the game suits it. While games like Angry Birds work perfectly, old school gamers (which is probably all of us in this instance) can’t help but struggle with the virtual D-pad and buttons we’ve grown accustomed to in other genres like action games.
So along comes Buttons Anywhere to bring us back that loving feeling of 3D plastic buttons to games like Street Fighter and GTA on the touch screens of newer devices.
Nov 6, 2012
At last week’s Digital Contents Expo 2012 held in Tokyo, cutting edge technology company Kyocera unveiled something that will no doubt appeal to tablet and smartphone users the world over, potentially changing the way we use our modern-day gadgets forever.
The company has produced an intelligent touch screen that mimics a variety of sensations, from soft and squidy jelly, to rigid, clicky buttons. What does this mean for handsome folk you and me? It means all the speed and convenience of touch screens, but with fewer inaccuracies and silly– albeit amusing- typing mistakes. It could also mean that our beloved touch screens will become far more versatile in the future, not to mention becoming accessible to a much larger audience.
- Japanese Twitter user gets a terrifying visit from Mom while taking a bath1
- Parents abandon seven-year-old son in mountains of Japan “because he wouldn’t listen”2
- Cat in the desert becomes latest optical illusion to wow the internet in Japan3
- Cast of new Bleach rock musical appear as their anime-inspired characters for the first time4
- Pokémon politics: Proposed Pikachu name-change sparks protests in Hong Kong 【Video】5
- Ellen Baker, Japan’s anime-style English textbook teacher, gets turned into a huggy pillow6
- Japanese retailer Felissimo brings cute from the oceans with adorable deep sea creature pouches7
- We try a dish from Japan’s Michelin-starred ramen restaurant…at the convenience store!8
- New Sputniko! music video presents modern take on traditional myth, inspired by real life science9
- Canada’s biggest fan convention has amazing anime, sci-fi, and game cosplay【Photos】10
- Why buy a new car when you could get this life-sized anime girl statue for the same price?1
- Plus-size Thai model’s super low-budget prawn cracker cosplay goes viral2
- Legendary voice actress Megumi Hayashibara laments derivative anime, loss of 1990s’ ambition3
- Curious cats are scared of vacuum cleaner, but brave enough to take an adorable peek 【Pics】4
- China’s new bus design looks like a car-eating monster 【Video】5
- Parents abandon seven-year-old son in mountains of Japan “because he wouldn’t listen”6
- Cat in the desert becomes latest optical illusion to wow the internet in Japan7
- Japan’s Ghibli Museum announces there will be a new Catbus for adults to ride in this summer8
- Can you spot the hidden darkness in this Japanese dating service ad?9
- Japan’s 54-year-old lingerie model is turning heads of multiple generations in new ads 【Video】10
- A detailed explanation of the bizarre anime hair of Detective Conan’s Ran/Rachel1
- Ju-On’s mother and son monsters start Instagram account, show what they do when not busy haunting2
- Japanese hotel guest leaves pile of erotic manga out, gets pleasant surprise from cleaning staff3
- She’s cute, but… Three types of girls to watch out for when dating in Japan【Video】4
- Say sayonara to “sayonara” – 70% of Japanese people don’t use this word for goodbye anymore5
- Awesome Captain America and Iron Man Ramen now being served at Tokyo restaurant 【Photos】6
- Why buy a new car when you could get this life-sized anime girl statue for the same price?7
- Plus-size Thai model’s super low-budget prawn cracker cosplay goes viral8
- New “theory” emerges as to why some otaku stare at a girl’s chest while she’s talking9
- 8 types of customer that irk supermarket store clerks in Japan10
- Japanese craftsmen strike again: Make an old, beaten-up book look as good as new1
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker2
- The train station that stayed open for a single school girl finally closes down3
- Kobushi Shindan: The personality test that you can take just by making a fist4
- Awesome Samurai Armor Hoodies are looking to conquer the whole world/keep you warm5
- Manga materials website offers thousands of reference poses for budding artists to download6
- Real-life Kiki’s Bakery is worth a visit whether you’ve seen the anime it’s based on or not7
- Is anime like reality? Can you flip up a schoolgirl’s skirt just by running past her? 【Video】8
- Male teacher in China cosplays as female characters, gets discovered by his own student9
- Japanese university “otaku class” has strict requirements: “You must watch 20 anime per week”10
- Ellen Baker, Japan’s anime-style English textbook teacher, gets turned into a huggy pillow
- Japanese retailer Felissimo brings cute from the oceans with adorable deep sea creature pouches
- We try a dish from Japan’s Michelin-starred ramen restaurant…at the convenience store!
- New Sputniko! music video presents modern take on traditional myth, inspired by real life science
- Canada’s biggest fan convention has amazing anime, sci-fi, and game cosplay【Photos】
- Manga materials website offers thousands of reference poses for budding artists to download
- Singapore’s favourite jerky coming to tantalize taste buds in Tokyo this summer
- Tokyo curry restaurant refuses to serve any customer with a strong odor
- Nyaran the travel mascot cat goes edible and the results melt our hearts!
- Can you spot the hidden darkness in this Japanese dating service ad?
- Japanese department store Isetan brings back its Sailor Moon fashion line, plus a new Diana bag!
- Children’s “randoseru” backpacks star in Japanese ad campaign with whimsical Victorian vibe