Nowadays, it seems everyone is surrounded by multiple electronic gadgets that need constant managing and charging. And we all know it can be a drag remembering to keep all those devices juiced up. Well, you might as well do the charging in style, right? In that case, these adorable USB power adapters may be just what you need to get the job done. Yes, our favorite friends from Disney have turned themselves into power adapters for your precious gadgets, but in this case, they’re keeping their faces hidden — and displaying their cute bottoms instead!
May 13, 2014
Japanese electronics giant Panasonic recently unveiled an invention so awesome and totally logical we can’t help but wonder why it took so long for someone to introduce it.
Behold, the USB wall outlet; a riff on the standard two-prong outlet that features an extra socket for USB devices. In an age where probably more than half of the devices we use on a daily basis are USB-powered, it’s a wonder that it took until now for someone to come forward with a product like this.
Apr 21, 2012
There have been a lot of developments with speakers recently and Sanyo Transport, the company who brought you the cutting edge iPhone phonograph tube speaker, has come up with something a little more 21st century.
Not a speaker in itself, this device actually transforms everyday objects like a table or chair into speakers that emit sounds. Demonstrating again Sanyo Transport’s god-awful product naming skills, the Change Anything You Have Into A Speaker USB Vibration Speaker (CAYHIASUSBVS) uses technology similar to the earless headphones we featured a short time ago.
Millions of people have experienced the satisfying feeling of pulling back their digital angry birds, releasing and sending them flying into those rickety pig-built structures on their smart phones or computers. It almost makes you want to light up a cigarette afterwards.
But after playing through the hundreds of levels that Roxio has released you may find that original satisfaction waning somewhat. We have seen the videos of “real-life” versions in the past, but most of us lack the space and resources to do it ourselves. Well now, some ingenious fans have found a great way to add a fresh kick to their Angry Birds addiction using a real slingshot.
Feb 21, 2012
Buffalo Kokuyo Supply Inc. has announced they will release a new USB hub sometime in the end of February. What sets this USB hub apart is that you will be able to connect your USB cord facing either way (upwards or downwards).
This comes as welcome news to everyone who has had to squint into their USB jack to see what side that little piece of plastic is on, and then still somehow manage to put it in the wrong way.
- Turn an ordinary balloon into a smartphone case in seconds with this neat trick1
- Make sure to visit this historical onsen once before you die, or just do it right now with Google2
- How to cook miso soup (the right way) in a few simple steps【RocketKitchen】3
- Yamanashi zoo’s roly-poly resident raccoon is ridiculously round, remarkably cute4
- Question reveals how foreigners feel about speaking Japanese, getting English in return5
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world6
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours7
- Yokohama restaurant serves fried axolotl, along with giant isopod, camel, and crocodile8
- Our Japanese reporter visits an American sushi restaurant in Japan9
- Canada-based artist stuns with new realistic take on Naruto characters10
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours1
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world2
- Why almost all Japanese people hate root beer3
- Canada-based artist stuns with new realistic take on Naruto characters4
- Yamanashi zoo’s roly-poly resident raccoon is ridiculously round, remarkably cute5
- Live-action Attack on Titan posters show new characters and weapons, plus one huge absence6
- Budding Japanese student artists impress us with chalkboard works of art7
- Controversial pick-up artist breaks silence as campaign against him continues8
- Can you spot the problem that led to the recall of this otherwise cute Japanese New Year’s card?9
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make10
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher1
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”2
- Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school3
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours4
- Sorry guys! Video of “sexy ice cream girl” in Taipei only delivers on half its milky promises5
- Oysters’ amazing cleaning skills shock Japanese netizens who question their shellfish habit6
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make7
- One Piece manga sends off Naruto with a classy secret message8
- Clever Japanese pet owners find perfect cat beds…at IKEA! 【Photos】9
- Just a bunch of adorable cats riding on trains in Japan10
- School textbook is withdrawn after “teacher” on the front is recognized as Japanese adult video star1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher3
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”4
- Mickey and friends in human form are more charming than we had imagined! 【Pics】5
- A sad turn of events at a butterfly exhibition in China6
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later7
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons8
- Chinese cat with unfortunate dark patch of fur tired of people asking why it’s shocked9
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea10
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours
- Yokohama restaurant serves fried axolotl, along with giant isopod, camel, and crocodile
- Our Japanese reporter visits an American sushi restaurant in Japan
- Canada-based artist stuns with new realistic take on Naruto characters
- 10 ways shopping at Wal-Mart in China is completely different from how it is in the US
- Why almost all Japanese people hate root beer
- Neko Montage! The most fun you can have with a cat and a sharpie【Photos】
- What’s that on the ground? Ad for Japanese TV drama wows us with its clever use of space!
- “Common habits of Japan’s low earners”: What this survey tells us, and what it doesn’t
- Turn into Hello Kitty with these adorable face masks!
- Adorable chicken traveller actually headed to nauseating final destination in series of promo pics
- Women at World Wushu Championships attack each other at the speed of light