Nowadays, it seems everyone is surrounded by multiple electronic gadgets that need constant managing and charging. And we all know it can be a drag remembering to keep all those devices juiced up. Well, you might as well do the charging in style, right? In that case, these adorable USB power adapters may be just what you need to get the job done. Yes, our favorite friends from Disney have turned themselves into power adapters for your precious gadgets, but in this case, they’re keeping their faces hidden — and displaying their cute bottoms instead!
May 13, 2014
Japanese electronics giant Panasonic recently unveiled an invention so awesome and totally logical we can’t help but wonder why it took so long for someone to introduce it.
Behold, the USB wall outlet; a riff on the standard two-prong outlet that features an extra socket for USB devices. In an age where probably more than half of the devices we use on a daily basis are USB-powered, it’s a wonder that it took until now for someone to come forward with a product like this.
Apr 21, 2012
There have been a lot of developments with speakers recently and Sanyo Transport, the company who brought you the cutting edge iPhone phonograph tube speaker, has come up with something a little more 21st century.
Not a speaker in itself, this device actually transforms everyday objects like a table or chair into speakers that emit sounds. Demonstrating again Sanyo Transport’s god-awful product naming skills, the Change Anything You Have Into A Speaker USB Vibration Speaker (CAYHIASUSBVS) uses technology similar to the earless headphones we featured a short time ago.
Millions of people have experienced the satisfying feeling of pulling back their digital angry birds, releasing and sending them flying into those rickety pig-built structures on their smart phones or computers. It almost makes you want to light up a cigarette afterwards.
But after playing through the hundreds of levels that Roxio has released you may find that original satisfaction waning somewhat. We have seen the videos of “real-life” versions in the past, but most of us lack the space and resources to do it ourselves. Well now, some ingenious fans have found a great way to add a fresh kick to their Angry Birds addiction using a real slingshot.
Feb 21, 2012
Buffalo Kokuyo Supply Inc. has announced they will release a new USB hub sometime in the end of February. What sets this USB hub apart is that you will be able to connect your USB cord facing either way (upwards or downwards).
This comes as welcome news to everyone who has had to squint into their USB jack to see what side that little piece of plastic is on, and then still somehow manage to put it in the wrong way.
- “Common habits of Japan’s low earners”: What this survey tells us, and what it doesn’t1
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours2
- Yamanashi zoo’s roly-poly resident raccoon is ridiculously round, remarkably cute3
- Canada-based artist stuns with new realistic take on Naruto characters4
- Can you spot the problem that led to the recall of this otherwise cute Japanese New Year’s card?5
- Beautiful faces and floors – Five great ways to reuse the water from rinsing rice6
- Why almost all Japanese people hate root beer7
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world8
- Nearly five percent of Japanese are addicted to gambling- even though it’s still “illegal”9
- Who knew frozen apples could taste so good!: Simple dessert recipe for the diet-conscious10
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours1
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make2
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world3
- Budding Japanese student artists impress us with chalkboard works of art4
- Why almost all Japanese people hate root beer5
- Japanese sleep experts say we’ve been using our blankets wrong, help us hate winter a little less6
- Canada-based artist stuns with new realistic take on Naruto characters7
- Live-action Attack on Titan posters show new characters and weapons, plus one huge absence8
- Controversial pick-up artist breaks silence as campaign against him continues9
- Cat got your tongue? 10 unusual Japanese phrases that use the word ‘cat’10
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher1
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”2
- Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school3
- 1,200 Japanese workers convert above-ground train to subway line in a matter of hours4
- Sorry guys! Video of “sexy ice cream girl” in Taipei only delivers on half its milky promises5
- Japan discovers awesome cheese snack that takes just one ingredient and two minutes to make6
- Oysters’ amazing cleaning skills shock Japanese netizens who question their shellfish habit7
- One Piece manga sends off Naruto with a classy secret message8
- Clever Japanese pet owners find perfect cat beds…at IKEA! 【Photos】9
- Just a bunch of adorable cats riding on trains in Japan10
- School textbook is withdrawn after “teacher” on the front is recognized as Japanese adult video star1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- “No one sleeps in her class!” Internet goes gaga for gorgeous Chinese science teacher3
- Hayao Miyazaki working on new project, says “I’m going to continue making anime until I die”4
- Mickey and friends in human form are more charming than we had imagined! 【Pics】5
- A sad turn of events at a butterfly exhibition in China6
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later7
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons8
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea9
- Chinese cat with unfortunate dark patch of fur tired of people asking why it’s shocked10
- Beautiful faces and floors – Five great ways to reuse the water from rinsing rice
- Why almost all Japanese people hate root beer
- Ghibli background artist Naohisa Inoue’s painting technique is out of this world
- Nearly five percent of Japanese are addicted to gambling- even though it’s still “illegal”
- Who knew frozen apples could taste so good!: Simple dessert recipe for the diet-conscious
- Stand back, kids! 64-year-old enka singer Aki Yashiro completely nails cover of Evangelion theme
- Japanese high school students show us the importance of calculus with poop
- Check out these amazing Ghibli-inspired tattoos
- Deal of the day – Give this hamster’s Vine video six seconds, and he’ll give you a huge smile
- Endangered critters in China get health check, diagnosed with acute cuteness 【Photos】
- Check out these cool ways to enjoy hot springs in Oita, including eating and breathing them
- The top 10 spots in Tokyo to make an anime pilgrimage
- “We don’t want to be girls. We just want to be cute!” Osaka Girls’ Club looks to the future of ‘josou’ crossdressing