Men slipping and landing with their penises stuck in something is a health hazard world governments have ignored for too long!
- Joan Coello
Jun 14, 2014
Girls just wanna have fun. Some time ago, Japanese high school “funny girl” Reika Oozeki entertained us with her hilarious Vine videos showing the difference between how girls behave when they’re with their boyfriends and with their friends.
If you had a good laugh at Reika’s cranky acts, you’ll probably enjoy the exaggerated actions of these Chinese school girls too! Check them out after the jump!
Jun 14, 2014
Two people tragically died and three others were injured after they all entered a cesspool knee-deep in filth in order to retrieve a woman’s phone.
- Cara Clegg
Jun 13, 2014
There were several scandals last year in Japan involving people being photographed inside ice cream freezers in convenience stores or lying atop bags of chicken nuggets in fast food restaurants. But it would seem that some workers in China have taken it to the next level, with scenes that may make you wish you could grow all your food yourself.
- Casey Baseel
Jun 12, 2014
As a kid, I went through a stage where I bugged my parents to let me have a dog. My dad, though, wisely realized that he would be the one who ended up having to take care of it, so jokingly told me that I couldn’t have any animal I wasn’t prepared to eat.
Apparently a woman in China took the same philosophy regarding her grandson’s pet, only she didn’t bother to tell him before she cooked it for dinner.
China is fearful of becoming the world’s leading economic power and does not want to overtake the US. That’s the argument Kai He, Associate Professor of Political Science at Utah State University, has put forward in an article for the RSIS Commentaries on June 2, in which he suggests three reasons why China “doesn’t want to be number one”.
A major report back in May that suggested that China’s economy will overtake that of the US this year was met with opposition from an unlikely source: Beijing itself. A message published by China’s state media questioned the accuracy of the report, which was based on World Bank figures, and discouraged people from “reading too much into it”.
But why would Beijing refute the suggestion that it will be the world’s leading economic power before the year is out?
You know you might be running out of things to be outraged about when a girl without makeup makes you lose your mind.
Recently, a ballet dancer from Denmark made waves in China when she appeared on a talent show to perform an interpretation of the classic fairy tale, The Ugly Duckling. So captivating was the girl’s beauty that apparently the cameramen filming the performance just couldn’t help but focus on her from start to finish.
The already-rapt Chinese Interweb users apparently couldn’t get enough of the girl’s beauty, which led to frantic, borderline-stalker web searches for more of her pictures. Eventually, users then stumbled across photos of her sans-makeup on her personal Instagram page and the Chinese Internet promptly exploded.
Jun 11, 2014
Two women and a man were having sex in a car when one of them accidentally knocked off the handbrake, causing the car to crash into a tree.
By far the most popular series today among Japan’s ultra-hardcore anime fans is Love Live. With a bevy of cute girls, pleated skirts, pop idol competitions, and nary a prominent male character, it’s checked off enough of the necessary boxes to give it a solid pedestal on which its charismatic cast has been placed.
Fans of Love Live even have their own nickname, as it has become common to refer to them as Love Livers. Yes, grammatically that makes no sense, but you can’t expect the franchise’s fan base to stop and correct the odd nomenclature. They’re too busy celebrating the birthdays of Love Live’s dozen-plus idol singers by buying merchandise, sending online salutations, and, in the case of one fan, getting a giant tattoo of his favorite character that covers his entire – and we mean entire – back…
It’s easy to trace the roots of American football and basketball, as they’re both comparatively recently developed sports. Things get a little more difficult with soccer, though.
While the world’s most popular sport got its first set of standardized competition rules in 1863, courtesy of England’s Football Association, the game had existed in various forms for some time before that. Several countries have since claimed to be the birthplace of soccer, but one now has the official recognition of the president of soccer’s international governing body.
According to FIFA President Sepp Blatter, soccer originated in China.
- Casey Baseel
Jun 10, 2014
This spring, our Japanese-language correspondent Kuzo travelled to Thailand, where, among other things, he treated himself to the largest hamburger we’ve ever seen. All that beefy goodness must have given him plenty of energy, since he’s back on the road again, this time travelling all the way from Beijing to London by train.
Jun 9, 2014
Everybody, it’s time to talk about junk.
Even to the discerning eye of the straight woman and the gay male, I’m willing to bet the visual appeal of even the best-kept male genital area ranks somewhere between the ugliest dog in the world and a Lobstrosity from Stephen King’s Dark Tower saga. Plus, despite the meme that there are more germs in your mouth than on your genitals – the swamp-like environment created from all those dangly bits contracted together by boxer briefs for hours at a time can’t be sanitary.
So it goes that enterprising young Chinese college student Kong Yongxiang apparently took one look at a standard condom and thought, “This is way too revealing.” She then went on to invent what is creatively called the “Eros Protector” – literally a condom attached to a thong, with a special pouch that goes over the testicles, ensuring that your male partner’s gross peen and balls stay both safely sheathed in latex and thankfully out of sight.
A meat pie vendor in China has been a recent topic of discussion on the internet, but it’s not for his snacks. He is becoming popular largely because of his resemblance to Chinese President Xi Jinping. Locals are lining up to buy his snacks and to have the chance to see him in person. (No word on whether they are big fans of the president or just enjoy watching a politician do actual work.)
We guess the weather must have been really hot in China as of late. Just last week we reported news of a woman strutting about in lingerie at a marketplace, but someone else managed to outdo her bold stunt.
A woman was found taking a nap stark naked at an open plaza in Dongguan, Guangdong Province. Some concerned citizens nearby tried to cover her up, but got shooed away instead!
- Joan Coello
Jun 4, 2014
How far are you willing to go to save a life? While some people think twice about helping a shabbily dressed man lying in the street, an elderly woman in Shanghai didn’t hesitate to bring home a baby she found abandoned in the bushes, nurse him back to health, and eventually adopt him into the family despite racial differences.
Join us after the jump to read the story of this Chinese granny’s incredible selflessness and compassion.
The vast scale of China’s landmass and its population means that China produces and consumes copious amounts of natural resources and food. It also means that China houses a large chunk of the world’s billionaires. We dug around to find some interesting statistics. Did you know that China’s railway lines could loop around earth twice? Here are some interesting facts about the world’s second-largest economy, which could soon eclipse the U.S. to become the world’s largest this year.
- Philip Kendall
Jun 3, 2014
On May 28 at a McDonald’s restaurant in China, six members of an alleged religious cult attacked and beat to death a 37-year-old woman after she refused to give them her phone number. The incident was caught on security cameras and filmed by fellow diners as they fled, but no one attempted to intervene.
Look! It’s a bird! It’s a truck! It’s a…suitcase?!
Yup, you may have to do a double take at the picture above, because that is indeed a man riding a suitcase down the road. As bizarre as it sounds, this guy apparently spent 10 years perfecting his hot new wheels. He won’t be winning any speed contests soon, but you have to compliment his originality. More pictures of his suitcase vehicles after the jump!
- Preston Phro
Jun 2, 2014
The difference between life and death can be as big as an elephant sitting on your face or as a small your wrist caught in a car frame. Though we haven’t heard stories about murder-by-elephant recently, the story of a Chinese man’s lucky – yet horrendous – escape from a burning car stood the hair on the back of our necks on end…and made us want to keep an emergency meat clever in our car. Just in case.
Find out what James Franco and this poor Chinese man have in common below…
- The top 10 instances when Japanese people feel thankful to be Japanese1
- Teen job hunter learns: Do not screw around at an interview with McDonald’s Japan2
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea3
- The ultimate spork that’s just for eating ramen4
- Kabe-zubo! Kabe-zun! The unexpected, highly intense versions of Kabe-don are here!【Photos】5
- We troll a scammer online, make him wish he’d never tried to take our money6
- Tokyo Disney Resorts to introduce plethora of new attractions for 20157
- “Bye-bye!” Chinese flying doll works a little too well, becomes one-use toy 【Video】8
- Three reasons to sleep with a huggy pillow (that have nothing to do with an anime crush)9
- McDonald’s Japan celebrates Halloween by joining the dark burger revolution10
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- We troll a scammer online, make him wish he’d never tried to take our money3
- Japanese women reveal their methods of raising a guy’s bedroom technique4
- Japanese illustrated cookbook teaches you how to cook “mother and daughter”【Photos】5
- The ugly truth of goukon, Japan’s group blind dates6
- Tokyo hamburger vending machine has a human touch7
- Chinese cadet is beautiful enough to make you want to join the army8
- Ghibli anime inspires beautiful cosplay from across the seas 【Photos】9
- The 30 most ‘romantic’ lines that women want to hear (well, according to the Japanese internet)10
- School textbook is withdrawn after “teacher” on the front is recognized as Japanese adult video star1
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls2
- Surgery, diet, and sunscreen transform heavy, swarthy Thai boy into slender, tan-free lady3
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea4
- Lifehack: Transform a Starbucks paper bag into a fully functional wallet!5
- Scholars confirm first discovery of Japanese sword from master bladesmith Masamune in 150 years6
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons7
- Japanese actor’s unfortunate choice of t-shirt has net users amused, doubting his English ability8
- You’re in for a big surprise if you fall for this bikini wearing DJ’s sexy poster!【Photos】9
- Chibatman called in by police, receives their official approval10
- Nailed it! The shape of your nails may reveal the type of person you are!1
- “Mom’s 1st Birthday” – Try to get through this video without tearing up【Video】2
- School textbook is withdrawn after “teacher” on the front is recognized as Japanese adult video star3
- Artist turns innocent Disney princesses into flirty pin-up girls4
- 6-year-old boy vowed to marry his childhood sweetheart, really marries her 18 years later5
- Ten-year-old boy cuts construction worker’s lifeline because noise was interrupting his cartoons6
- How to make epic pancakes with your Japanese rice cooker7
- 61 more images of cosmetic surgery from South Korea8
- Surgery, diet, and sunscreen transform heavy, swarthy Thai boy into slender, tan-free lady9
- The clever way Japanese drivers thank each other without saying a word【Video】10
- We troll a scammer online, make him wish he’d never tried to take our money
- Tokyo Disney Resorts to introduce plethora of new attractions for 2015
- “Bye-bye!” Chinese flying doll works a little too well, becomes one-use toy 【Video】
- Three reasons to sleep with a huggy pillow (that have nothing to do with an anime crush)
- McDonald’s Japan celebrates Halloween by joining the dark burger revolution
- Lifehack: Transform a Starbucks paper bag into a fully functional wallet!
- Time zone quirk lets expat in Japan share opposite side of the sunset with parents in U.S.
- Tokyo ice cream stand’s colossal eight-flavor cones might be the biggest we’ve ever seen
- Traditional Japanese candy gets fancy: Konpeito comes in wine, chocolate, and green tea varieties
- What, there’s now a specialty burrito shop in Tokyo? Of course, we had to go try it ourselves!
- Japanese illustrated cookbook teaches you how to cook “mother and daughter”【Photos】
- Police officer arrested for assaulting 2 train station attendants in Saitama
- Online “Population Decrease Map” of Japan paints a bleak, womanless future for the country
- See Studio Ghibli film characters recreated in 3-D perfection at special exhibit in Seoul