These might be a Children’s Day special, but we know a few adults who’d be interested.
The Ginza Cozy Corner chain of bakeries is well-known for creating confectionery masterpieces inspired by Disney characters. We’ve seen its sugary-spins on everything from Disney princesses to Star Wars to…well…Disney butts.
And in celebration of Children’s Day next month, Cozy Corner has started selling one of its cutest Disney sweets bundles yet: Pixar character cakes!
▼ So parents are supposed to buy this and then eat it in front of
their children on Children’s Day, right? That’s how it works, isn’t it?
The bundle of nine cakes features characters from Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and Monsters, Inc. Can you spot all the characters in this zoomed-in photo (scroll down for delicious spoilers)?
▼ Buzz, Woody, and figuring out which fish is which took me a second.
And that middle one… ugh I had it a minute ago but I forgot!
(Left to right top to bottom)
● Sully – Ramune flavor cream and blueberry jam tart
● Buzz Lightyear – White chocolate cream and matcha roll cake
● Marlin – Cheese cream cake
● Nemo – Milk cream roll cake
● Dory – Milk glacage and chocolate cream cake
● Toy Story Alien – Green apple cream tart
● Boo – White chocolate cream and strawberry cream tart
● Mike – Anko (sweet red beans) and milk cream match roll cake
● Woody – Cream with chocolate chips and strawberry cake
The price for the Pixar pastries is 2,100 yen (US$19), and the set will only be on sale until Children’s Day, May 5. But with Cozy Corner having 536 locations all over Japan, as long as you’re in the country, it shouldn’t be too hard to get your hands on one…and then another one for the kids.